Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dream 10-10-12 ....

I had a dream this morning...this morning after I woke up and decided I was still tired so went back to sleep....
This followed another dream that involved roller derby and a photographer guy, lol. But had nothing to do with that one.

Anyway, it starts out with me, some guy that looked exactly like Keanu Reeves, and some boy who was maybe about 10 years old. It was night and we were walking down a street that had a grass with trees divider going down the center of the wide road and had large buildings on each side.
We started hearing this noise, and we saw a circular ufo flying overhead. then another one in the shape of a triangle, then a rectangle one. We were ducking under the trees so they wouldn't see us.
Then this huge truck (thing) pulled up beside where we were and bunches of army men...some in uniform, like the generals, and many in desert camo with large rifles and gear. They were scattering all over the place!
The ufo things transformed into video cameras like they were 'hiding' from being seen by the public.??
We started freaking out since we were in the middle of it all and had to escape. We disguised ourselves in the camo like they had and started running out of the area.....but ended up getting tangled in a long fuse line that was lit and it was burning very very fast!!
I got my ankle untangled and we started running across the street to get away from the fuse that was fixing to blow up whatever it was lit to. We had to stop in the middle grassy/tree area to duck as the bomb went off.
As the explosion was happening I was telling the guy who looked like Keanu that we should run inside the building across the street to hide.
We looked over there and it appeared to be an old school/college dormitory or something. (I think all girls??) One was yelling at the others outside to get inside quickly! (I think she had an accent of some sort). They were running inside the building and the ones inside were covering their windows with what appeared to be flags or banners. they were red, white, and blue colors, but they appeared to be more closely matched to Great Britain's colors with the big X.
We took off toward the building as well, but just before we got there the whole thing lit up in flames! Like fire that was entirely on the inside like it was melting all on the inside. Then the next building beside it (They were all connected, but it was separate place) then the rest on that side and then the whole street was nothing but burning buildings!
The army guys started surrounding us and I found 2 boxes. I covered the boy who was with us with the smaller one to hide him from the soldiers and I tried to cover myself with the other in hopes the army men would be too busy to see us. Keanu guy was out of luck I guess. I knelt down under the box.
Then just after that is became super quiet.
I lifted up and looked around. It was now morning outside (cloudy, no sun, but lit) all the buildings were black ash and partially burnt debris/papers/etc. were blowing in the wind. Army guys were all gone. I saw the Keanu guy lying in front of me wearing a solid white button up shirt (clean!) and black slacks (something you wear to a wedding??). He was passed out, but on top of him was this half brunt magazine (or newspaper) that read in big letters..... "A Groom man..10..........100 (yrs?)" I couldn't read what was in the middle part of that and am not sure what exactly was at the end, whether it was yrs, or years, but it was impressed on me that it represented 100 years.
I lifted up the small box where I hid the boy, but inside it was empty, he was gone. then I lifted up my box??? and I wasn't there either??? I saw an empty milk carton under it?? Then the Keanu guy woke up and grabbed the paper on him and turned it his way to read it before I could reread it.....
I asked him "What does it say?", but he didn't acknowledge me, he just looked in shock at the paper in his hand.
I asked him again louder. "What does it say?" but he still didn't hear me or look at me. Then I woke up.

This is what I woke up with and I was no longer tired at all! The buildings did look like something in Europe or Great Britain with the old fashioned stone/brick and trims, and they were all connected on each side.
At the time I couldn't remember what the actor's name was, but I referred to him as Neo until I could think up Keanu Reeves, no clue what the deal with that was. then I realized the paper had mentioned a Groom man, Groom had a capitalized G, which was weird, like it was a title/name. The Keanu guy was wearing a clean new tux suit without the jacket, but he couldn't see/hear me ( I don't think I was there, as I lifted my own box up to find myself??? Me and the boy were gone, but the Keanu guy was there lying on the burnt street.

So how was your morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment