Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I fee like laughing like Gru from the despicables....

The water is pouring pouring raging pouring out. Waterfall gushing and thundering.
Are we ready? It is time.

I'm not sure why I'm here, but here is where I find myself. Though quickly, as work has to begin on this day.
Do you feel it? Can you see it? The flashing lightning that darts across the skies and the power that ripples through and within the lands. Do you feel it!? Something is happening and it is not like anything that has happened before. Stand ready, the work must begin!

Today....I must do schoolwork with the kiddos. Today I must sew and finish this outfit before my head sets down on the pillow. Today....there is no other time that has been given. Tomorrow is for tomorrow's work.
Thursday is Lowe's day. Friday is 'fix the roof at old house' day. Saturday is yardsale day. Sunday is 'you better have that roof done day'. Monday is..... 'holy crap you should have finished this Thursday' day.
But I'm not complaining...I'm rather feeling a whole heck of a lot blessed. And I hope you are too.
If not, may I suggest letting the awesomest person I know that you are struggling and would humbly accept His help to fix it. cause He fixes it rather well.
Anyways....I think maybe I can squeeze in a photoshoot Sunday since I'll probably be up there anyway....hmmm....but that means I need to sew something....argh. Oh well...we'll see how much 'paid for already work' I get done first. :P
I'm outta here!! And I can't wait to see how awesome November and especially December is gonna be!!! :)
Talk to you later jiggly little shake shake moccasins of leather wrapped cherries!

No comments:

Post a Comment