Friday, November 16, 2012

Tangled up in Virginia

Watched Tangled today......it was sad and sappy and happy and good...lol...yeah, and it was only my 4th time watching it, lol. God, what's wrong with me?! It's way too soon to be feeling all girly and crap, ugh!
Finally finished the fairy sets that needed done...yay! And tomorrow I need to tackle the circus set, but as of right now, that doesn't look too frightening.

RLet me send out a note of worthwhile forewarning.....FedEX is just as bad as the Post office! The post office wonderful job (NOT) speaks for itself...but when Fedex decides they don't want to do their entire job to deliver to your door, they have this thing where they drop your package off at the post office instead. (Like that helps!) So I have this package that accidentally got shipped to my old address.....to be delivered through fedex Monday....I call them to tell them I have a change of address and to not deliver it there...they say it is at that post office because they don't deliver, lol. So the post office will then send it back to Virginia where it will then get reshipped to me here....eventually with no way to track it, of course. Like my 3 lost books that are still lost in post office land. Perfect.
I will stick by the big brown trucks that say UPS!!! Fedex can go out of business along with the usps postal service! Then some people around here can start their own business that is not controlled by the federal government so maybe it will actually work right!
Well...that is until that healthcare law thing gets passed and companies can't afford it....oh wait...that's right...we're in Tennessee here...aren't we seceding or something.....yeah whatever, like that will ever happen!
Would that mean that if my mortgage company is in a non seceding state that I won't have to pay them anymore? Lol.

I'm going to work on my photoshoot set up tomorrow too. As I think the neighbor is gonna give me a few old pieces of wood to use for my wall hanging thingy. YAY! Photoshoot this weekend! Whoo!

Today...I think I heard 2 people talk about stars and burning.....the thing I wrote about the last 2 days....and this stuff freaks me out when it is exactly what I wrote....would this be considered 2 confirmations or 2 witnesses.....
I pretty much just take it as an 'omg' moment and get a little excited and such cause it's just another sign signalling that we're closer to where we want to be....I'm sure you know what I mean.

Lol....I hope you have seen Tangled....I just read something on facebook about how people give up on their dreams because of how others will feel or their own egos...and I kept remembering how Rapunzel started singing in the bar about 'I have a dream' and of course all the hooligans sang too and it makes me realize that having a dream is what most people really need. I often find that many people don't have one, they don't know, they don't care, they're not sure, they don't have time, they can't, or some other forsaken reason they created in order not to do what they love.....and I'm not sure why. they live day in and day out without aim or goal....without joy.
They will say they are happy....but happiness is not the same as joy. Happiness is brought on by happenstance. It can be taken away when the circumstances aren't in your favor......
But JOY.....no....if you have something that brings joy....it can't ever be lost. Of course, there's one main way to get joy....and that is to ask for it.... Ask Mr. OMG, INCREDIBLE. Ask the boss man....ask Batman. And if you still have no clue who that one person is after reading my stupid blog posts....all three of them are the same person. You may know Him as Jesus... but He has many names.....I just happen to call Him a select few things, lol. He doesn't mind. I asked. ;)

Now the person I call 'my really good friend'....he is someone else. Maybe when I don't feel like I'm on the verge of insanity, I will tell you more about him.....but as of right now, I'm still shy when it comes to telling people about him. He's my very good friend....we'll leave it at that.
Of course, hubby is my friend too, but he gets bored of my spiritual thoughts...and assumes everything I say I read on facebook, lol. God love him.

So anyway.....I guess I need to get off here and prepare for some much needed sleep.
I would tell you about a dream I had, but I can't remember what it was about, I only remember waking up suddenly and glad I got out of it, but no clue as to what it was about...I guess that's good. :)

Nothing else that needs skimmed over for tonight...though I feel something big is going to happen soon....stay alert.

Talk to you all later, little gushy tenderloins of pickled french fries and jambalaya juice. Don't choke on that lion tart.

No comments:

Post a Comment