Thursday, November 29, 2012

..... can you see what I mean....

Omg.....It's SIGN LANGUAGE!!!
He's teaching me SIGN Language!

Again with the hand thing and holding my hand palm up. He then took His other hand and formed what I thought was the letter 'P' in sign language and set it on my palm then flipped it over upside down.... (well, it wasn't the letter 'p', I'm not sure what it was or what He meant??) Then after that He lifted the same hand up and wiggled His fingers moving His hand higher away from my palm. ...
He did this a few times so I would get what He was showing me...

Ok, so NO FREAKING CLUE what He was showing me...YET.
These things usually get answered within 48 hours most of the time....
I'm not talking about sign language as in hand signals literately....I'm talking being able to READ THE SIGNS! Like to notice when something is a sign and what it means.

Maybe it was the letter 'D' but laying on its side?......ugh....
How confusing confuzaling!!


"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment