Saturday, December 1, 2012

Speechless and drifting full of fire

This just never gets boring!
This 'sign' language....this strange communication that is leading somewhere spectacular...and I'm excited beyond belief!

So the last one...with the flipping over....that means to 'turn it over', but not like flip it over turn it over, but to release, turn it over....
And the wiggly finger thing.....
Let me tell you a story....

So there's this crazy girl I know. She recently took this huge jump off a tall tall cliff.....I mean hurled herself willingly that way where there is no ground...And in an effort to be entirely subject to the truth...she went...not falling...but gliding closer...in the darkness...forward...like in space...
There the boss man found her once again amused that she deliberately insisted on a more interior form of communication because the old way just wasn't going to fill her hunger....and so He let her have it....that more deep delving truth inducing language....one that evidently she now realizes does not include speech. And oh, how she misses the voice....the voice...
But what is this? This touch...this movement? This is new indeed. Let us listen....
And the truth comes and the words are like thunder to a heart that seems to actually 'hear' better than before.
More clearer....more distinct....listen closely...

I like stories :)
So back to the wiggling finger sign language.....I just so happened to watch this one person who's video's I watch quite often....and what was she talking about? Sound, voice, energy, ...and how did she describe something she was talking about....you guessed it...she freaking wiggled her fingers to motion the frequency of you know who's energy.... And why oh why do I have to witness such 'peculiar' things?! Besides to give the boss man an awesome episode of 'oh, j's having a great freak out moment' haha!

I love this....

now if that means something about turning over frequently or releasing energy, or a shortened version of 'speech'.... I guess maybe all three....

So....He came again...well...I went more likely.....and again I get yet another mysterious hand gesture thingamajig..../
This time...while still holding my hand palm up (yes still!). He slides His hand down mine and off...then while making His fingers touch, He reaches over and touches my forehead with His fingers.
And...I'm at that NO CLUE stage yet again...unless you want to consider my 'idk, maybe' option...of ....wiping clean your spirit idea....lol...idk!
I have 48 hours I guess.


In other news from around the world.....I have 8 orders to complete which equals 17 items....and this doesn't include gift items....and there's no way this looks feasible to be a smooth sailing month! Lol.....come on Dec 21st! I'm ready to depart! Lol....yeah....like I would get so lucky....anyway...Wolverine 2 comes out next year and I must see it.

So today we had our Firstmas...which in simpler terms means the first week of Christmas (cause we are cool and non traditional and what fun is it to wait until 1 day when we can have fun once a week!) and my reason for taking Christ out of Firstmas is because He should fit in everyday....not just once a year...so bite me landlubbers! We are stars here living in the heavens.... NO FEAR! Anyway, the boss man got a good laugh at my outright stubborness to refuse conformity.

Next week is Secondmas....I hope to lay claim to my new jeans and my new crockpot. Today I was blessed with some mixing bowls and my orange striped sweater I thought about all freaking week, haha! Buying your own presents does have its advantages and disadvantages!

Well........I guess I'm done. Maybe you can take something from something I post so I don't feel like I'm wasting any more time.
You know that feeling to where you are about to burst....that you want to...but you don't have the means to...and then you deflate silently and all that energy is just gone and then you just no longer care for awhile.....yeah....so close to that...and the struggle is finding out how bursting can be achieved....and how deflating can be bypassed....how to turn a fire into a blazing sun....and how to avoid becoming a black hole...cause there's way too many black holes around here... I want to be with the blazing star. Burning, blazing, firelight that scorches the nitty gritty dust so you can know when to wash it off. The boiling sun that heats up and blinds you so you can learn to feel again.... The dancing flaming torch that howls in the wind so you can listen...and walk forward without fear in this smothering darkness. You are flawed....we are flawed....and we need cleansed from this ever growing lie that you have to be like the rest of them....the lie that says you are the dust from the ground....and you must return to it. The lie that says you belong here where these people you don't even know stand believing the same thing....
This is not your family....for your family wouldn't betray you...or lie to you.

We are stars.....who barely know how to use our own light much less let others see it. Flawed stars struggling to reach the sky. Always looking up.....but why....when we can just burn bright right where we are and turn this cursed ground into a garden....a garden of stars....and we will spin endlessly in the cosmos....


You know those times when you kinda lose track and then you think on your 'big plans' and then you just want to cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment