Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Greatness in the little things

...... I dreamed a dream of a life worth living ......

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds. This is the ultimate end of man, to find the One which is in him; which is his truth, which is his soul; the key with which he opens the gate of the spiritual life, the heavenly kingdom. Before we can pray, "Lord, Thy Kingdom come," we must be willing to pray, "My Kingdom go."
Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before.

Today was a perfect day. Let me tell you why.
First, because it is not yet over. Among the many other obvious blessings which I will not take the time to list. The dinner roll recipe worked perfectly and they were excellent. Brownies do in fact taste better the day after baking too. But these are not the important things, I know, but they are the things still grasping at the limelight pleading to be included as blessings.
Went to see a movie too.....which I will attest that this was my favorite Christmas present. Les Miserables.
Mind you I don't think but maybe 10 words were actually spoken in the entire film, but there's something there...a message pounding through the story and throughout the dialog. Perhaps only I can see these things....but it was beautiful. Highly recommended if you can tolerate constant singing and close ups of people singing for prolonged amounts of time. Something I got from it that was a great gift. Thank you.


I'm going to be so freaking selfish from now on....and you'll thank me for it. I'm going to be so freaking selfish....and it's going to be a beautiful thing.

Poor poor creatures....bestowed with a divine nature....triumph comes with the sunrise of tomorrow.

Love lift us up where we belong....where the eagles fly, on the mountains high.....

.....I dreamed that love would never die... and I dreamed that God would be forgiving....

See you there my friends. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment