Tuesday, December 11, 2012

....dang it....just finished writing and I just had an epiphany!

"Please fix all of me that is broken...."

Where have I been the last 3 days? Caged in the sewing room putting together the last huge part of a huge order....not that I procrastinated....it's just that I didn't know when they were needed until Friday...
So work began Friday night....then Saturday I helped somewhere....doing a volunteer thing for some 'I don't know why' reason.....Sewed Sat. night...all freaking day Sunday...(yes, all freaking day, except during dinner...) Then Monday evening after we got home....the Yes...even Tuesday morning because it needed mailed out Tuesday morning (that's today, btw)...which Thank the Lord it was.

I love my job.
Of course if you asked me the question about it yesterday, I would have sighed a huge sigh and furiously gave you a silent death stare.
Don't ask me that question under certain circumstances. Got it?

I'm not feeling all that insightful lately, nor have there been any dreams/visions/moments of insanity to talk about....just still a bit broken.......but do you know how something is broken...and then it gets casted? How uncomfortable that cast is even though it is helping you heal. A bit itchy, stiff, dry, irritated.....hard. (lol....that sounds wrong, lol....you know what I mean!)
Anyway....the healing process sometimes isn't so great...but you know that the brokeness is getting fixed. Because you asked Him to fix it...and well...He's awesome like that. Like a doctor you trust, like Mr. Clean actually coming to clean and all without you having to do the work.....well, you do actually work...but when it's done, it's like you really didn't work that hard at all, lol.


I have 4 orders left.... It's been awhile since I had only 4 orders left. WOW.
and my paypal account is at $0...and 0 cents.... nice.


I've decided.... I'm going to be selfish for the rest of the month and all next year. This is my new year's resolution...that just so happens to start today. "And there ain't nothing you ninnies can do about it" lol... (had to say it that way, on Mulan, the army guy says it and I hear it all the time in my head, haha!)
Luckily , some of you are spared, because I'm going to do what I want when I want how I want...and it just so happens I want to do mostly good/fun/crazy things. The boss man says to do what I want, cause it's what He wants too.
Would be nice if I could buy me some fabric...or a ski trip. Oh, yeah...but that paypal account is going to need some cashola for such adventures.


The sign language thing is kinda thwarped....? Last one was with the hand wipe thing, then a finger push tot he forehead, lol. Took me a few days, but it means to "wipe clean your spirit" or something to that effect. He's been quiet lately, but mostly because I've been working to long and fall asleep way too fast to chat.... I fall asleep while chatting half the time, lol. Sorry.
Not that He chats much anyway. Today, He;s just looking kinda happy....but tired?? Worn down, but there's a small smile on His face.


And I'm just sitting here all excitedly exhausted... :)

So 4 more orders, albet being broke :( .... still need to edit photos, clean house more than just dusting, need to take a long bath because it sounds so much more relaxing than cleaning, and bake some chocolate chip cookies before I attempt to lose a whopping 5-10 lbs. and actually start exercising again.
Although.....my legs ache for sure from sewing the last few days! I do stand and work ya know! And my cushy chair I have in there is being used as another table.....hmmm.... (clean the sewing room: adding to list now)

Still need to get applique designs prepped, and fabric found....(since I can't right order it until I get some moolah) and possibly start Book 3. :)

Thirdmas is Saturday...can't wait! I love this idea, because I get stupidly excited every week, haha! Even if I get to pick out something I bought myself anyway :) ... I such a dork, that I get enjoyment out of obviously retarded stuff. (((---- LIKE THIS ----)))
There are 'bad' words on some of those videos, so even though they are funny, be sure kiddos aren't watching.


Guess it's dinner time (yay FOOD!) I'll need to come write more soon, as I wanted to the other day but was busy and super duper tired. But now that I'm being all selfish and shit I will if I want to....when I want to. Ha!


".....and lead all of me that is lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment