Saturday, September 22, 2018

AtlantianAF


Shiny rocks.
MagicAF rocks.
Let me tell you how hyped up on energy I am at current.
...
like BraveAF BoldAF and EcstaticAF all wrapped into one.
and this energy took awhile to download..like an hour and a half...
'cause traffic, yo...
but holy fuck... I now realize there were manifestations and anomalies hounding me for a good hour while we perused shiny and expensive rocks.
Like the singing bowls....
Like the celestial quartz... oh my pretties, I will take one of you home...
like the world...


and like the raw uncut rose quartz I searched for, only to find it at the very last stand, which also happened to be the first...

oh...and then there was something strange...that came across to me like a seafarer that adored lighthouses....
"You're from water..." he said...
"You're from Atlantis. You're Atlantian." he added...
"Like a mermaid. With the crown and the bodice and the wavy part at the bottom, but not like a fish, but with legs." he tried to explain.
"You have that strength about you... And..." he says kindly...
"That's why you keep going looking for things to bring you home."
O_O

wtf is my life...
and I revisit this miniature chance conversation... either frustrated at myself for being
too introverted to converse more openly... or trying to figure out how in the world this whole conversation even began... ??
what the heck just happened....


sooo... besides the traffic, my day was pretty cool.
how was yours?






No comments:

Post a Comment