Sunday, September 2, 2018

I couldn't find you today...

So fill to me the parting glass...
and drink a health whate'er befalls.
and gently rise and softly call...
goodnight and joy be to you all...
__________________________________________


I made a goal list...
but not a 'goal' list...
fuck that.
I made a 'this shit will be handled asap' list.
with a pretty = sign next to it...
and on the other side of the equal sign is the word
VACATION

not that I'm not always on vacation...
but it means that I can choose to go somewhere on a whim..
not that I don't do that anyway... ..hmm..
this may be confusing, lol.
wait... maybe it's more of a list to get those things handled asap...
and then go on an adventure, just after those things are handled.
maybe? hmmm.... actually I'll do whatever whenever... experiences can't tell time...
either way...
when that $800 gets here completely (half way here already!) that will be 1/4 of that 'goal' list.
so I'm totally rocking it.

I'm also getting other things handled.
art (painting, yo!)
people (alchemizing the shit out of this, yo!)
work orders (Tuesday stuff, maybe 2 whole hours, yo!)
writing (chapter 21, yo!)
exercise regimen (for reals, yo!)
landscaping (planned, not actually done, too hot, yo!)
and clarity (where are we going and why, yo!)
and free animation software (ain't nobody got time for others, yo!)
other stuff... (not sharing, yo!)

ok, going to go outside and do nothing
then go write!
nothing tomorrow except whatever I decide on then
later
________________________________________________________



But since it falls unto my lot
that I should rise and you should not
I'll gently rise and softly call
goodnight and joy be to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment