Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Never know what you'll find buried....

I met another part of myself today. 
This person that I am, but sometimes lose or forget...and she disappears somewhere and I often do not recognize that she belongs to me. Parts of myself get in the way and bury her beneath layers of crud, control, judgements, doubts, fears, you name it. 
Sometimes I jump into the muck and discover her and am surprised each and every time. 
Why do I forget? She has more power than I. More bravery. More words that speak deeper truths than I can even comprehend. Yet I take my eyes away towards some fancy distraction and she vanishes. 
I recently chose to make myself my own best friend, like two days ago... and I discovered her once again. So I'm standing in awe that she still chooses me. 
Just today I found her and it revealed something she carries with her... an inner story I didn't know was my own... this opened a doorway before me that I realize I am capable of walking through. And I had it the whole time, but just couldn't see it. 
I couldn't see it... and it's beautiful. She's beautiful. 
 --- so I implore you... dig beneath your crud... down to the dark roots of those inner struggles and doubts and fears and whathaveyou. You might find something you've lost...or forgotten. 


^^ just a few things I actually share on facebook, but not with you.
Only because I start out everything with some sort of idea...and when prompted nothing is planned.
It just flows out....
and I was reminded of a few things today that were also forgotten, 
and that automatic writing shit kicked in for a short paragraph... that was interesting to know it still works when it wants to...when someone wants to speak or tell me something...
I'm honored they still think of me... even though I know they are gathering...
It may have been mentioned that it was a conference meeting...
And they are gathering...a lot of them. I don't think I know any of them, however I recognize a few that come to the council meetings... they are filling all the seats... all the seats... some are standing...they are all talking loudly. Anticipation floods the room.
they are here to learn something... something involving me, or one of my guides... it literately looks like a college class room that is over-filled. I'm down in front with my very good friend. Occasionally Athena will stroll by and answer my questions about what's going on.
She said they are excited. Would she elaborate on what exactly?.... of course not... 
None of them are talking to me, so I'm stuck believing I'm the guinea pig...like some sort of test subject...or anomaly. I can't say that I find this disturbing, I'm fascinated myself truthfully.
I suppose this meeting will occur shortly and if I'm not put to sleep, I might just share.
I find it interesting to read about other people's other-worldly adventures....if only they would share.. :/  

I'm near the end of Chapter 22
I have no idea where this is leading anymore... besides wrapping up a few B stories... I'm sure some whopping dramatic thing might happen eventually... but as of right now, I'm not sure... they are writing their own story at the moment.. I did think up a great funny part, but I keep laughing when I play it out in my head....sooo...  yeah...

Killian outline is still stuck, but I admit that I haven't focused on it. 
A few work orders tomorrow. A whole 1.5 hours! Wowsa! 
And money will find it's way to me tomorrow. 
and just so it's out there and the Universe knows, $200 more would also compliment the original $800 request....so me and my new best friend can go see Imagine Dragons. Support us, yo.
hey....
U n I verse
U and I verse
You and I verse
You and I turn....
One verse
One turn.
You and I ....dance?
playing with spells...that's all.

oh shit, it's past nine.... got to go, it's writing time!
not that this isn't writing......
book time!
yay!
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment