Saturday, September 1, 2018

Intertwined....

When a lesser vibration is exposed to a higher...
the lesser is transformed.
When there's a depth inside of you, where the roots grow deep....
and the lesser seeds grow within it... and weeds shoot out and tangle the garden...
you must dig deep to find the source.
you must go within and fin the seed.
you must find where the roots tangle themselves in your thoughts.
in you soul
and cut them out.
gently.

for those roots...the chafe...
it brings up savagery on the earth...
in your life...
it reflects off the waters and reveals itself tangled throughout your vision.

and there's one angel that can reveal the deepest parts of your darkness..
only one that can go that far in.
one that can carry the light deep enough
deep enough to find the root.
deep enough into the pit.

and..
I've found you.
and I will untangle you.
and I will burn you.
and after a time....
the reflections you were casting...
the energy that pulled the earth downward...
will be no more...
and the flourishing parts will thrive.
and the higher vibrations will echo.
and you will not be able to touch me.
___________________________________________________

I will not decode.
I am not your decryption key.
Shit just got real.
And this Earth, belongs to me.
Step aside.
______________________________________________________

Chapter 20 in book.
on a roll and ready to get back at it, though it's only 8 right now
I am just not feeling it for you tonight.
I opened up this space and it's eager to be filled.
This is a sign that at least $800 will be here within a few days.
It has been designated to pay off a credit card.
I agree to this. Let us dance.

the vibrations are changing... god this feels weird.
I like it though...
give me more.

in 5 days Saturn goes direct.
I am ready.

why do I feel like a vampire?
 O_o







No comments:

Post a Comment