Friday, September 21, 2018

InsightfulAF

Where is the strength of a tree?
Is it in the trunk? Where most of it's matter lies compacted and squeezed
tightly into a pillar.
The roots? Holding fast to the earth and extricating nutrients from it.
The branches? Expanding outward into a marvelous beauty pageant.
The leaves? Where nourishment flows and comes and goes.
The seed? Where the entire tree exists in one small packet of molecular dna.
Oh no, dear one.
The strength of a tree lies in it's whole being.
Not the matter, the substance that it is wrought into being...
No.
The strength of a tree is its fortitude to allow the energy to move through it.
Allowing the energy to move the substance into its greatness.

And you. Where is your strength?
 ___________________________________________________

I spoke with a mighty guru today.
And I feel I've been gifted something from our meeting.
And this guru knows all the things.
All the things.
About the ether and the All.
About silence. Stillness. Calmness.
And I wonder what moves inside this guru to allow them such awareness.
I'm fascinated.
And yet still swallowing this water, trying to swim...
...and the guru...telling me to relax and float, and you will be carried...
the mind knows, but often forgets...
and the guru...tells the mind to stop and it does...
and this reminds me of the sea and the waves...
and being still and knowing.

the mind knows... but the mind cannot become.
only you can do that.
only you...can do it.
just do
just do.

I've been gifted to be in this presence. And my soul feels all this awareness.
And she stands in awe at how we came to be here.
And the ether worlds becomes realer then this one once again.
And we're home.
____________________________________________________________


--- (380,000 words...give or take)...Chapter 27...at least I will be there tonight. I have like a few more paragraphs to add, but I couldn't do it last night cause I was so freaking tired and didn't want to mess it up, cause it's a really good part and there's a lot to say. My characters are going through some awesome changes and becoming awesomeAF.
--- 4runner is washed and cleaned ..... needs waxed...
--- table is sanded. I'll do art on it when I figure out what I want. ...hmmm.... mandala?dragons?idk...
--- work orders were a lot this week, but finished them all... send me more for next week, yo!
--- house is clean... for the most part...like the parts I go in...
--- Free day at the zoo tomorrow and going to a gem show this weekend sometime... crystals, yay!
--- weather supposed to chill out next week, so maybe I can do something with yard.... like move trees around...and azalea bushes, and irises.
--- other stuff
other stuff
other stuff
or not cause nothing is better than being flexibleAF, and doing nothing is great with me.
--- script... Killian does not know what he wants to do with the rest of his story....so may just turn it into a short, got others waiting in line and once the book is done, I'll need something to write!
speaking of...I just added a whole other character to one possible screenplay that just makes it AmazingAF! Amazing what one little leaf in the middle of the road can accomplish! Thanks to that little guy there now exists a Queen of the Wild who cares for the creatures that dance around the firelight in the night. ... you'll see... it involves a violin and a fox... live action. Think Pan's Labyrinth meets The Dancing Tiger and they got thrown into Narnia.... yeah, something like that. Totally low budget but magicAF.
--- really need to go and revise my other screenplays...gotta finish this book first, yo..
Excited to read/watch my own screenplay... oy vey, I miss the characters in Laser Racers.









No comments:

Post a Comment