Tuesday, February 12, 2019

1/3 and I find there is no end

Day 33 of 100 of WTFIW....F

How to say this.....?

So Mr. Lee is awesomeAF
and I say this with utmost care.
there might be some coincidental sychronocities going on...
but this mind is completely blown

I want to use a shit ton of aggressive words to explain
and also want to say nothing at all
There's something going down and here I sit in the midst
and there's no other place to be
holy fuck

so yeah, he talks a lot.
and today the mirror reflected some deep ass shit
and even though the body is so unfamiliar...
just... wow
and though my own words are too many
sometimes too shallow...
I hear all of the depth...
and my life in contrast is there at the drop off...
where it's still shallow, but all of the ocean stands before you to offer more
to be more
to become more.
and I can swim
and I can dive
and I am the ocean
and there's more of me in the depths than there ever was near the shore

even as the people frolic
I choose to let myself sink
into myself.

"Receive all the wealth, all the abundance, all the success...everything...
by receiving you."
"All things, all energy comes from inside."

he's not ashamed of his success or his honor or his desires
and he's called a master
and if you only knew...

- feel the answers - feel truth -

and 100 days just turned into forever


No comments:

Post a Comment