Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Not all cages are made of metal....

day 27 of 100 of WTFIW....F

I was hoping to stay away for ...ever...
but

The Gatekeeper
the last path...

see...
the gate isn't made of bars...
it's made of ribbons...
of tethers...
of bindings...
of bonds...

the gate is that which holds you back.
which ties you down.
which keeps you limited to the world.

and this is the last path...
and the gatekeeper is one who guides to set you free
free

there's so much more to this, but this was new and this had to be accounted for

there's still more tethers, but now I feel them like nobody's business
final countdown, but without the counting.
a whole new paradigm has opened (shifted)
a new perspective and now I see them, those sneaky bastards.
I will cut you from my life.
I have a Seraphim as my guide, and he carries a trident.
Did you even have a chance?

I will not be posting all of these on FB
I care not if you read, but I wrote them for me.

_________________

Today is the youngest es' birthday
15
bought him an Oculus Rift.
still have to make brownies

got that book done and published and ordered

No comments:

Post a Comment