Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Erasing

Day 23 and 24 and 25 and 26 of 100 of WTFIW....F
I'm totally adding a little at a time... ha!


and as I'm adding on day 26... I don't know why I'm counting...
I'll do WTFIW....F anyway...always....in all ways...forever.
well, here's a bunch of words written in the last few days.
_____________________________________________________

.....liquid
like that of gold
and it caresses the landscape like a flood
slowly covering the layers upon layers of the world
everything turns into gold
like Midas and that which he's touched.
but it's a better elixir.
one that doesn't need to be carried, or hauled
one that doesn't need to be kept safe or hidden away
this gold is the essence and the purity
of transmuting the inner energy of life
...and all things turn into gold
and it radiates....
shine shine shine
the greatest gold on earth is said to be the sunshine...
....

__ __ ____ ____ _____ ___ ____ ___ ___ __ _____ ___ ___ ____ _____

I'm willing to drown you
so do not enter into this ocean unless you are willing to swim

The feeling you get when you know something has changed...
the same things feel different.
the same things are no longer the same
yet you see them as they already were...
and the simplest questions get the simplest of answers
and the last path...
is longer than expected, but suddenly nearing the end...
and there's still resistance to that end.

but it's too late... I've untethered from those things that life thought it needed
Untethered from what the mind thought it needed.
and I know there's only a few more.
I know what they are .... and soon, they too will be disconnected from this soul
They are the longest. The ones not willing to be found out...
the ones that tagged along in the background.... 
oh dear tethers that bind me...
have you not met my guide?
the one with the trident...the one with the 6 wings... the one with a voice of gold...
he has many eyes... and you will not go unnoticed

you shall meet the gatekeeper shortly...
but it is I who will cut you from my soul.
I can only pass through the last gate when these tether are undone.
you haven't met my guide...
I am in his charge. And he cannot fail.
..
even knowing that is an honor...
even if it is beyond comprehension....
ah...the mind...trying to 'think'...

shhhh....
there's only feeling here....
only feeling...
and I've untethered from fear.
unthethered from worry
untethered from all that is not me.

I'm not neglecting you...
but I'm not interested in your subscriptions.
I am the ocean.
You can choose to stay on the shore.
Or you can choose to wade in the shallows.
Or you can choose to swim.
The ocean doesn't think about you.
It only feels.
It only fills.

________________________________________________
_______________________________________________

hmmmmm....
feels like a turning away
February will be the catalyst
the turning point, if you will
the midpoint turn
the inciting incident
something other than what has been shown
you will not find me hovering about
you will not find me lingering
you will not find me at all
cast away into differing realms
embarking...
today is the last day for looking
last day for this 'thinking'
last day for setting intentions

and you 'thought' you had a few more days....
but sometimes soon is within the hour, sometimes it is within the year.
and now time is no longer revealing to be a thing at all...
and a new hour dispels itself, as it pours out in our path.
these streets of gold.
these streets of gold.
walk upon me....
king. queen. god. goddess. seer.

these streets were paved for thee....

__________________________________________________
____________________________________________________

This rich darkness...
this place just before take off...
where you're supposed to be doing a flight check...
but no one's doing that.
even the pilot...
the pilot doesn't think about those techniques or those plans..
the pilot just feels like the day to fly is today..
and so he does.
the pilot doesn't fear engine failure.
or landing gear deployment.
the pilot knows how to fly.
and landing is for those planning to quit...
or arrive..
or get somewhere, for some purpose...
but this pilot flies... flies
cause this pilot doesn't fly a plane...
nor a kite, nor a drone...
who am I?
to be able to fly... 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _
______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________

Erasing is in the winds.
Deleting.
Not clearing... but complete wipe outs.
Catch you at the reboot.
or not.

 hmmmm....
was going to write something here, but I don't want to give you anything else.

Nothing is True. Everything is permitted.



No comments:

Post a Comment