Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Your mind see forward, but your soul sees up, over, and above

The fall.
When your feet are on the ground, but when you look upwards
you see that you are in a hole. Surrounded by the world.
The noise. The distractions. The erratic movements of electronics and culture.
Television. Internet. Society.
Even times when you seek peace, intruders are quick to make their appearance.
"You can't stay away for long, you are needed, you must comply." they say...

And the sky outside, up above the world is wide and vast and the clouds race past.
What is out there? Beyond the edge?
Who am I, who could I be when my feet stand outside?
Will it be another hole? Another cage? Wider perhaps?
"But don't look at that, look at me!" The world laughs... as it shakes it's fancy maracas.
"Nothing up there but stars. And they are too far away.
They do nothing. They say nothing. It is all silence.
Look here, look here, see my many shiny things."
but I remember something, and the world knows not that I remember.
I know of the land above.
I've met with the stars and heard their songs.
Oh, and the silence is the most beautiful of sounds.
I remember the truth. The magic. The waves.
I remember being real. I remember being alive.
Yet, the world down here tries to steal it away. Like they steal it from the children.
But I remember.

_________________________________________________________________

Day 20 of 100 of WTFIW....F

ooooh... the enriching feeling of seeing more clarity of what's to come.
feeling it, feeling it.
I don't know if I can hang on to anything, any of this.
I don't know if it will let me.
I don't care if I can or not.

shhhhhhh......

3 days to edit a book.
and then actually make a decision on which screenplay I'm going to write next.
3 choices...maybe 5....
They keep throwing scenes at me... "choose me!" "choose me!" they wave.
One requires research, which at the moment, I do not want to take on. (U- animation)
One I'm not even sure what the other half of the movie is about. (untitled - live action)
One has the majority filled in, but I still feel it's missing some important part.
which may totally show up when I outline it or do beat cards. (ST - animation)
One has all the main scenes done, all the main characters, all the main action, but all the nitpicky little details and dialogue is just a scattered mess of miniture blanks. (TPM - live action)
One is based on an image. A singular image, I don't know what's it's about, but fuck, it is amazing. I want to watch it so bad. (PotS - animation)

and I need to edit Killian and cut it down to 29 pages before I can copyright it.
The Fox Prince is in line for rehashing, but it needs more time to chill.
My other ones are still at satisfactory levels. So that's where they'll stay for awhile.

so book work and writing tomorrow.
art ideas are in line
I might scuff the piano up and go buy some primer.

____________________________________________________

look at the stars....look how they shine for you...
and everything that you do...

 huh,.....
I just figured out what (PotS) is about....
omg, it's sad and beautiful, and way over people's heads,
I like. *nods.




No comments:

Post a Comment