Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Muse (ium)... intriguing.


Day 5 of 100 of  WTFIW....F

When your intention is forgotten and you fail to follow through.
Tinges of guilt pour in. Never enough to drown you, but you feel it.
Shame. What were you doing with your time?
Have you forgotten?
No one cares. But still, you may have missed something incredible.
You may have missed something...
...as if anything meant for you could pass you. Pssh.
Everything meant for you will be yours.
And time. It's not really a thing.
Always perfect timing. That's all it could ever be.

Did you know...
that when you straighten your fingers you get wrinkles on your knuckles.

just thought you'd like to know.

Starting chapter 3 in book. Will get to it tomorrow.
There's somewhere I'd rather be.
besides Ireland... that is.
But I found tons of cool places to add to the itinerary.
You can thank pinterest.com

and cherry blossoms... I find it frustrating that hotel costs rise when you bloom
...sure, choose the smithsonian for a senior trip, why not...
this all assuming everything will be open... gov. shutdown, yo.
*rolls eyes...

I'm guessing you can't follow along...
but do you know what that sounds like?
not my problem.

my blog, my rambling, my erratic writing.
all glorious.

later  - *waves goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment