Friday, January 25, 2019

Short inserts to satisfy your needs

Day 15 of 100 of WTFIW....F


Okay, this book I'm writing... wasn't supposed to take this long.
Spent maybe 3 hours, maybe 4 writing this thing... like just now... and it's 12:33am.
on chapter 8...
and the more I keep going, the more it seems I'm not reaching the end of my notes I have for it...
ugh... is there that much to say about feng shui and energy flow... apparently.
it was intending to be short....
like my tree book that is a whopping 40 or so pages and like 5 of those are blank...
cause they won't let me print off less than 40, lol.
this one is currently at 71... and still another chapter or 2 or 3 to go... not sure ...
Hoping to finish it tomorrow.
I want to write a screenplay!!!!! AAAARRRGHGHGHGHG!H!!!!

Painted a wall today.
Now the other wall that isn't painted will need painted... cause it looks bad.
and the piano...
yes, I am one of those people...
I will paint a masterpiece upon it's scratched up wooden flesh.
what exactly, I don't know yet,
but I'm tossing around color schemes and images till something fits.
It'll be great. Cause it's my piano, and I love my piano. <3

I should say something deep.

Here's an insert of my feng shui book.... cause I already got deep and now I'm chillin.


~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this chapter…. Sticky stuff… let’s look at…

   Triggers.
   You know these. Someone says something that makes you want to correct whatever they just assumed. Someone cuts you off and doesn’t give you that ‘Oh, sorry, I messed up’ wave. Or when politics. Or when a family member starts reiterating something you feel is a private matter. Or the internet won’t work while you are live-streaming a very important video. The list goes on and on, depending on your circumstances and personal triggers.

   Are triggers mirrors of what’s still blocked in you? Possibly….probably. But looking for the blockage isn’t going to really clear it out. Doing a scavenger hunt to figure out why this thing makes you feel this other thing is just your mind trying to solve a problem.

   The real solution. --> Just FEEL it.

   No need to analyze or ‘figure out’ anything. The whole point isn’t to draw a diagram of yourself and ‘fix’ what might be wrong, just like drawing a diagram of your house isn’t going to ‘fix’ your clutter and worn out furniture.
   However, feeling the trigger, exactly when it comes and looking at it. Being present and attentive with it, just like being present with those child thoughts. It doesn’t matter what or who the ego tries to blame. It doesn’t matter if that child trigger is throwing a tantrum on the floor. Be present and attentive, feel what it brings up and allow it to move through without grasping on to what it says.
   You wouldn’t gasp in disgust and try to fix a child who just can’t tolerate someone being taller than them. You would just be present and love the child and be attentive as this tantrum moves along and passes. There is nothing to fix. You aren’t broken, you’re just holding onto things that say you are.
   Feng shui magic right there.
   You aren’t broken, you’re just holding onto things that say you are.


Let’s get into this…
-- What is your go to response when you are triggered by someone/something?
-- Is that action based on your inner truth or something you do by habit?
-- If you checked in with yourself, how would you prefer to respond?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that might be chapter 6... I think... a piece...
whatevs... sleep is sounding fantastic...assuming I don't decide to eat something first.
maybe be back to write something cool tomorrow, or next week, or next month... idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment