Saturday, January 12, 2019

Wow...that worked rather fast

Day 2 of 100 WTFIW....F

That list...
I just received numbers 2, 3, 4, and 6.
HA!
How's that for possibilities!?!
Thank you Universe!
Time for level 2

And... I started the book.
~ Feng Shui Sh*t For An AwesomeAF Life ~
Got the beginning done and will write chapter 1
sometime this weekend.

Going to do some craft projects...
planning on some more artwork...
other odd and end stuff...
back to the gym soon...
finish reading my book... yes, my book.
cause I can.
and I'm crushing on my characters... 😊

Honing energy vibrations.
Flowing will continue soon.
Right now shit is floating all over the place and I'm just staring at it.
this beautiful mess... look at all this gorgeousness...
I can guarantee you that after the full moon things will be skyrocketing.
At least for me.
It's like my inner soul knows, but everything else is like, wtf...I'm tired. waaa.
But anyway.... I'm gonna search for something deep for you and come back to this...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

well... not feeling it today... maybe tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment