Monday, January 14, 2019

Weird Science.... and mythology too.

Day 4 of 100 of WTFIW....F

Things are getting serious.
Between me and the Universe.
Like there's nothing really between us.
Super super awesome melding going on.
On to level 4, and also got some super awesome ideas flowing in.
Like 'poof, here I am' ideas.
May have been floating around for ages, but I never caught it until today.
Like what! This is exciting.
I'm taking it as a sign to continue on my adventure.
Ha! Like I wouldn't anyway.

The backdoor secret key code is:
FEEL first
then BECOME
then DO

in that order.
Don't bother wasting your time trying to 'do' first.
The line is long when you go through the front door.
and there's the check in counter, and there's a fee.
so... take my word.
On the honor of the Universe.
FEEL what you want first.
Even if you have to make up scenarios in your head to get the feeling.
Feeling in your compass.

If you would like to learn more, be sure to pre-order my book
Feng Shui Sh*t For An AwesomeAF Life.
I don't know how much yet, cause I don't know how many pages it will come to.
Chapter 1 is almost finished.
It might have 7 chapters, so you get the jist.
My Talking To Trees book only had 40 or so....
But I don't like rambling too much.
or I go off on some tangent and find something other to talk about that has nothing whatsoever to do with whatever I was trying to explain in the first place, but still is kinda relevant to the explanation. And I also don't really like explaining. Sometimes I feel like you should get deep and learn this shit yourself instead of me having to point out the fucking obvious shit to you. Sometimes stupid people are just fun to watch all while still driving me crazy.
_________________________________________________________

Share a Secret Day!

Energy attracts matter and energy moves matter.
Energy is god and all forms (on earth anyway) follow the same energy patterns.
You can see them in everything. Biological, matter, the earth itself, fire, water, wind, etc.
We are made in god's image. Because we flow with that energy to create a form of the matter we are composed of and designed based on dna.
Now god consciousness. That is electrical energy.
Electrical energy is the stimulation between nerves and synapse nodes to create a flow of designed thought patters. Everything biological has electrical energy. People, animals, plants. However even the earth, as well as weather is also stimulated by electrical currents. I didn't get far into asking deeper questions of this territory because I was too caught up in....

Zeus. The king of the Greek gods. ... and what did he carry? Yes, the thunderbolt of lightning.
What is lightning. Yes. Electrical current (Life consciousness)
He was also god of thunder (vibration, matter patterns)
God spoke (vibration, sound) and it was so.


Thor. Technically the same dude as Zeus, but he was from Germanic mythology. God of thunder, of lightning too. His weapon of choice, the hammer, but he could wield lightning as well. Duh, didn't you see the movie? Play the video game! Lightning!
(mmmm..... Chris Hemsworth....)

Also Jupiter (Joviel (The joy of god)) - These are the same entity.
THE SAME THE SAME THE SAME THE SAME


Everyone is correct.
So I had a field day with mythology and shit, while getting swamped with a scientific powwow.
Now that... is "fun".

What I will need to ask is whether the same energy flows the same throughout the actual universe or just on Earth? If it is different based on different stars or geomagnetic resonance....this would play a part in proving that any alien life outside of earth would have to appear as a different form than those found on Earth.
But, and a big but.... those species could not survive here long term. So even if we got invaded by an alien species, they couldn't stay. Yeah, they can come and go, take what they need and leave, but they couldn't establish a colony here. The energy waves specifically engineered on the planet Earth wouldn't allow their different energy patterns to flow naturally. They would eventually die off.
This also means we would be bound to Earth and couldn't colonize other places that differ, at least not long term.

Now.... if the energy patterns on all the universe are the same as they are on Earth... then there might be an issue. But this would then prove that god (energy) did create all beings in his image (from the same energy flow and with the same electrical current)
Of course, that means we could travel and establish other planets. Because space, yo.
This all assuming we could ever make it out of Earth's atmosphere.  NO, we didn't go to the moon.
The radiation from the sun would kill everyone!
Unless your spaceships are lined with gold, don't even talk to me.
(oh...and we could possibly make it there, but no way could we get off the moon to return to Earth.  You can't fake the math.)

Anyway, the aliens took all the huge gold deposits when they mined it.
*shrugs.  sounds legit.

___________________________________________________

So what have you learned today?


oh...and the best idea came to me today....
like 30 minutes ago.
It was a totally different idea I had that I couldn't seem to find a 'why' or 'how' for.
and now I have the why! and the 'how' is so simple!
and I get to do/have the things I wanted to in the first place, but now way way way better!
Exciting!!!!
And the first step will be available to me on January 21st.
How is that for perfection!
and what did I 'do'?
Not a thing, besides FEELing excited and joyful.
and poof... here is it's match.
  Magic.




No comments:

Post a Comment