Sunday, January 13, 2019

The sanctuary is here.

Day 3 of 100 of WTFIW....F
man...number three seems so little compared to the number 100
I have random notes of possibilities ... many with tally marks on them...
cause that's what I'm doing...
a bunch of stuff, and a bunch of nothing.
both are equal.

Writing chapter 1 ... for new book
watched some videos
finished reading my book
played Crash Bandicoot.... and let me tell you...
this game is not relaxing... gah! I used to be better at this.
I suppose I'm strengthening my stress response.

might go in craft room... tomorrow...
that's where I get actually started on all the other interesting things..
but as you can tell, I've been procrastinating on that.
I have like 4 projects I could start.
5 actually.
shit, no 6. I do my script outlines in there too.
Ready to start writing a screenplay...but alas, there's gaps that are not
filled yet to complete the entire story.
If I just start they will fill in....but yeah... getting there.
I can hang with Storie, she knows how to fix anything I perceive as a story problem.

Received numbers 3 and 5 on that Universe list. SWEET!
Level 3 already!

My other list is Level 56, and I got.....
number 4
 ... shit
Piano for 7 days.
Time for practice I suppose.
________________________________________________________


Life is supposed to be effortless.
So do that.
Be that.
It's okay if you're scared.
I'll be there with you.
 _ _ - _ _ - _ _- _ _- _ _- _ _-_ _ - _ _- _ _- __

I'm not sure where they are.
But they know me more than I know myself.
And I've seen her.
And she is not like anyone else.
And I'm not sure what to take from that.
I'm not sure why she is the way she is.
But I asked him about her...
and he asked me "if she came here for just him, would that be enough?"
and I answered "yes."
and he asked "if she came here for just him, or just her, would that be enough?"
and I answered "yes." to that as well.
and then he asked... "if she came here just for herself....would that be enough?"
and I hesitated, but only briefly. Again, I answered "yes."
"Then it is enough." He replied.

and that is where transcendence happens.
the place beyond the last gate.
the final path.

My guide is still with me.
but the council is in motion, still trying to hide their movements...
they are literately tip-toeing... sending 'hushes' while they gather...
pretending like nothing is up.
they've begun moving slower in an effort to throw me off.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Whatever dudes... take your time...
I can see you.
Why they think they can sneak by unseen is beyond me.
Maybe I'm just an anomaly...
well, I am, but still. Wouldn't they know that by now?
oh shit... I need to stop talking about them...
I see the tense faces...
you would think other-worldly souls wouldn't get so triggered, lol.
like they don't want others to find out that they hold council meetings...
weird.
"They are displeased. Your words are causing havoc in the outer realms."
my guide says...
"Energy waves." he simplifies for me.
cool.

___________

anyway, going to write more on the book chapter and go to sleep....eventually.






No comments:

Post a Comment