Wednesday, March 6, 2019

good times...good times

Day 56 and 57 of 100 of WTFIW....F

It's been like two weeks since posting, guess it wouldn't hurt to write something

it might be rambling
it might be deep
it might be true
or it might be something else
we can find out together, cause I don't know either.
it'll be a surprise!

let's get the bs out of the way...
still painting piano...
5 parts done, 6 parts to go
writing... ummm... yeah...
book 6 still floats around in my head every fucking night.
mostly the same few scenes...
ocd, much?
my inner self wants to write a screenplay
but no clue what it actually wants to write one about
need to contact muse... she'll know

huge huge huge massive shit happening in the otherworlds
like... I skipped a level or something, cause this is not what I was expecting...
no joke
like no no no joke... real as real can even be qualified to get
energy is HERE
and HERE
HERE
and I got what I wanted
and more of what I want is already being sent my way
I AM what I want.
Happy Birthday to me

What else....ummm.....
there's this thing creeping up... like tip-toeing...
and it's a test... which sucks.... cause I know how to pass it...
...and that requires awareness and courage
and it's going to be fan-fucking-tastic!
and other people are going to blow their shit
and they are going to give me all their wonderful judgements and fears!!!!
HAHAHA! YES!
I eat that shit!
Sprinkle it on, baby! I love it! I love it ALL!
HA!
They don't realize the power in this room!
I feel this coming and it's going to be A-MA-ZING!
   (and quite frankly horrifically, terrifying too)

....
what else....?

umm...yeah so next day...
nothing to write... but posting now, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment