Saturday, February 22, 2020

Just keep swimming...

....

I was going to start with a cool quote...
but let me get this out first...

I am not available for ignorance.
Or confusion.
Things are not hard, they are not confusing...
and if you can't figure it out...
I am not going to be able to work with you...

I would totally get it, if by chance we were talking math
or big mucho grande foreign words... or anything about rules...
but I'm talking about yard work...
and I sent pictures...
and I don't think it's that difficult...
...
and then even after the location (Hixson area) was already written...
you didn't understand...
and even after I give you the address...
you think that's the town...
and I'm like...no... I'm in Chattanooga...Hixson area...
and they were like..'all you wrote was the street name.'..is that a town'
ummm...
I'm reading the messages... you know.. the ones right above the last...
...
it can't be that hard... 😑😒😕😖😞

and I can't bring myself to reply back...
cause I know better than to work with idiots...
dude...
this isn't hard..
none of this is hard...

"I summon forth the simple, the easy, the smart, and the amazing match to my desires!"
"So mote it be!"

Clarity.
Crystal clear.
_____________________
__________________________
_________________________________

Image result for clarity.


I brought home more fish today!
And a maneki-neko cat ON A FISH! And it works, yo!

Chapter 35 of book.
so much is happening...and I added to the outline that used to be a whole 7 words...
O_O  (used...to...be)
god save me

I have to have to have to sew this skirt today...and I'm having a good ol' time not doing it
well snap... I got lost on google...for far too long...
but now I'm back..and realize that it's time for dinner... GAH!
I really must get that skirt done!
 _______________________________________


AAAHHH...
so I made dinner....
and look where I'm at again...
I MUST go!
Skirt will get finished...

and then imma go write... *thumbs up 👍

...
I'll do the quote thing tomorrow... I have a good one I saw today
I did write it down, cause I'm cool like that, yo
and there's this thing about support... that needs written too....
argh...

I might be back
  ..
..
  ..
..



No comments:

Post a Comment