Wednesday, February 19, 2020

TIMBER!!!

"The perfect way to see where you're headed is to not look at where other's are."

He's always ready to spill one of these quotes out for me when I start a blog post.
Interesting.

Cause today I'm in a dilemma.
But not me...just something observed...
which after I explain all the nonsense of it..
I will not speak of it again
...because taking advice is just as good as giving it...

Let's start with facebook...
this conglomerate of different ideas, ideals, perspectives, opinions..etc.
while I have some groups and friends that only post quotes from the
enlightened beings around the world...or cool hermetic philosophies...
..
there are others...
and I see them bleeding out...
always pointing out the problem
always sharing exactly what they are not liking...
the one (or two, or three, or everything) little (or big) issue they see/have
(kinda like I'm doing now... but I don't see a problem)
(it's more of a 'let's aim you toward peace' attempt, rather than an issue)

You share your problem...
and then what?
do you feel better now? are you wanting rescue? sympathy?
oh wait... you want money, I see...
or advice...

but once you get the money...you only see the problem with it...
'not enough'
or once you get the advice...you still see the problem with it...
'I can't because ____' or 'that won't work for me...'
or you completely judge it, because someone gave you what you didn't want...
(oh wait, that IS how law of attraction works...but okay...get mad)
... you can't see the solution when the problems are in the way...
like that other saying (can't see the forest for the trees)

so my advice... (which, yes, I'd take myself)
stop being a fucking ninny
stop finding problems to overcome and solve
stop coddling the bad parts
stop stop stop
and for the love of god, stop asking for money because you have bills
or because you can't find a job
or because you are worried
ten thousand reasons wouldn't even be enough, dear...

you don't know what you need... when you are in need
but I guarantee you, it will never never never be money
money is an idea, it's not even a thing
so get a new idea...lots of ideas...
own up, step up...
and stop being a fucking ninny
_______________________________
_______________________________________

"I like how you get all passionate about people being empowered."

what he says when my heart and fingers race at the same speed...

"You think you are cruel and unsympathetic...
You just love them for who they really are.
Maybe too much."

and while he doesn't talk much...
he loves joining in to the blog posts... *sigh
  ____________________
____________
______________________________
       _________________
                   ______________
   __________

Image result for forest.

you can always look up...
the whole forest gets to view the stars

_____________________
_____________________

Chapter 33... I'm guessing a 40 chapter book at this rate...
I'm not sure where the end is anymore...

- I had to people today, I survived. I don't want to do it again.
  (how do you stand one another??!!)
- cleaned the fish tank...and I've agreed to get more fish
  (no one has died lately, so it must be safe)

- still open to receiving someone with a bobcat to level my yard
  (and set up a pool frame. I'm ready if you're ready)
- cat is on meds.... so he's gonna hate me for 2 weeks
  (please make this cat better)
- sewing work... I got a lot done yesterday, more than I intended...
  (does that mean I can procrastinate?...
   I can do that even if I did nothing! HA! I'm the boss, yo!)


whatevs...


~It's going down, I'm yelling timber
You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night, you won't remember
I'll be the one, you won't forget~


No comments:

Post a Comment