Saturday, February 15, 2020

"Shhh" - BOOM!

"Stay out of it."

the time you try to tell that to someone,
but just as the words leave your lips...
you realize...yeah, that's great advice, I should take it too.
and then...
You do

and it helps to repeat it in your mind as they try to wrangle you in

and it all works out...
not your circus, not your monkeys...
not your battle, or project, or idea...
stay out of it

unless you really feel like taking on other people's shit...
then by all means, go for it...
...
and I wonder how brilliant I actually am...
if I would only follow my own advice way more often
Ah.... the possibilities.
I guess I could play that game...
the game of listening to myself...
because afterall... I AM the genius...
  (( genius in etymology =  'attendant spirit present from one's birth'))
the overseer... the ruler... the godhead... the captain... the driver... 
all in control of this avatar.... this body... and mind...who knows nothing but patterns...
a nervous system built to react.... and sometimes reacting badly...

turn off your auto-pilot...
and take the reins, or joystick, or controls, throttles, wheel, or whatever vessel your driving
(take the flesh!)
 and try not to crash

it'll be fun

_________________________
________________________________
.


oh...life could be a dream...

Oh, life could be a dream
If I could take you up in paradise up above
If you would tell me I'm the only one that you love
Live could be a dream, sweetheart...
 
just learnt that on ukelele.... fyi...
 pretty simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment