Sunday, February 9, 2020

Speak the wonderous....

"I can't hear you."

Words spoken by a dragon with feathered wings.
and he wasn't about to let those small things you speak about yourself be heard
because you are more than those small hidden words
you are greatness

...and small things fall silent to the ears of god...
call forth the miraculous
summon the impossible
evoke the creation
be the creator
I dare you

_______________________
____________________________
_____________

I dare you to love yourself fiercely
to speak boldly
to tell yourself you are a safe space
that you are beyond reach
that you are beheld and brave and everlasting
to say that you are loved, accepted, whatever you need for yourself
I dare you to give it to yourself
whatever you need
whatever you want
whatever brings about satisfaction
whatever brings joy
ALL the THINGS

Image result for black wing.


There were two horses the other day.
They saw us drive up and they locked their attention my way
and my heart had a fit of happiness
and stepping out of the vehicle, they came to the closest corner to greet me
and I squealed like a little child
because they were horsies!
and they let me pet them
and I couldn't spill out more than enough of lovable goodness for them
I was filled, and I hoped they know they made my entire week

_____________
and it finally snowed!

_____________

Chapter 31 of the book
and my facebook memories announced that many years ago I had just published
book 3 (Kingdoms Between Us)!
How's that for on track!
Book 6 is underway and reaching it's end....whenever everybody is ready, I suppose

_____________

awaiting quotes for the yard still... for my pool, yo!
it rained all week and snowed, so patience is okay
I have a very good feeling about this one person.... sooo *thumbs up

lots of new perspectives for the spirit worlds...
aether worlds are quiet, but deep shit is leaking through
*thumbs up

_____________

Sewing work is almost at the end....
I'm working on that huge tree skirt with all the ruffles...
still have 3 ruffles to put on... O_O
it's 90" in diameter.... so you can imagine the yardage...

1 dress whenever I get to it.
and orders that are on the way, but not paid yet, so they don't count
*thumbs up

_____________

that's good for now, I'm off to go do something else... *thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment