Monday, September 16, 2019

I couldn't think of a better title

why do we forget who we are

where do those barriers and veils come from

why do they come

what is it that blinds us and blocks us from our true selves

fire

the sea

the howling wind

trembling earth

We will destroy whatever comes between me, myself, and I

we are all of creation

we are one

one

and desire brings us together

binds us, molds us, forms us into a single entity
_____

Desire = etymology speak = down star.

When you wish upon a star....
When you wish upon a star....
when you wish...upon a falling star....

_________
_________
________

bunches of thoughts I could write about...
saying something, or saying nothing...
probably both failing...

there's some magic movement happening...
and I can't speak of it...
it all happens in the silence
there will be no breaking the silence that works perfectly without words...

___

lol...so I have this 'I will actually pay her one day' coach...
and omg... I swear... if I just chat with her..
all the things align like nothing you've ever seen before...
because she's a perfect mirror for whatever I need to see/hear for myself...
and we will stay true to the path and know...
not with the mind... but with the soul...
because Soul won't forget... not even once...

"Tamed" is not a word we use to describe this kingdom.
We are Fire. We are the Sea. We are the howling Wind. We are the trembling Earth




__
__
__


btw....
I started the outline for book 6!
like 7 pages of it O_O and that's just the beginning...
but I have to switch laptops and use my old one to write...
because windows 10 is a BITCH and wants me to sign in to microsoft..
but Noooo.... it won't connect for some reason....
and then it won't let me sign in, because that account is already used...
well, no fuck microsoft...! gah!!
why can't you just fucking work?
and stay working without having to sign in all the time...

I will not pay you for something I already own on the other computer!
but because it's not compatible for windows 10...you want me to buy it again...
um... no...
luckily my other laptop still works for anything except online stuff...too slow.
oh...and that Word program isn't snafu'd like the newer version...tyvm

and I suppose it keeps me on track since I don't have tabs open distracting me, haha

grateful, as usual...

__
__
__

on a serious note...
I think humaning is not my gig
how awkward must one feel before removing themself from a particular situation...
where one doesn't seem too rude, or whatnot?
like... trying to be gentle and all...but dang... I just can't 'this type of people'
I can't SAY anything...cause obvious reasons...
and having to take baby gentle actions so as not to overly offend...
which will happen if not careful...
is completely in-fucking-sane
.
Like I'm trying to spare you from getting incinerated...
but you still get pissy if I singe you a tad...
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!!!
god, I hate people.


why did I come here again?????!!!!!


saving all my wild chaotic unruliness for something special I suppose

_____________________________________________


When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you
 
If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do
Fate is kind



No comments:

Post a Comment