Friday, September 20, 2019

Yur(t) kidding, right?

You don't realize how vulnerable you are...
until you are being attacked
...whether intentionally or unintentionally
...but either way...
you can sacrifice yourself...
or choose not to.

and I choose not to

_________________________________
_______________________________________
_____________________________________________

so I live with a guru master who is most likely 7th di....maybe 8th
and me, who's 5th, maybe 6th...
is completely intrigued by all the things of the 7th and 8th

and completely unable to grasp and retain all the grandiose knowledge
that leaks out in slight increments from said guru master...
but I'm learning...
and Ego is having a fit about the slowness
and how forgetfulness shows up
but alas....

you haven't met Soul
and Soul keeps laughing...
every time we linger in heart space...
forgetting all the lower realms...
all the lower dimensions...
Soul laughs...

now whether it's in joy or some underlining of a coup....
is tbd

probably both...
Pisces sun, Scorpio Moon...
my life... in the depths

___________
__________
_________
________
_______
______
_____
____
___
__
_


private vacation..
perhaps solo
...

I also re-discovered these things....



Image result for bell tent 5m

like a yurt, but more affordable and easier (hahaha, sure it is..) to assemble

Glamping!!!
you just need a way to haul the parts and decor, eh
cause what good is it if it's 'just a tent' ?!
it needs a colorful rug..and a mattress... and all the other little luxuries
you probably won't really use... but it ties it all together...


______________



remember yesterday's rant...
it's over there in the archives... named 'what's the password?' ---->>>
...
get this...
some people just don't fucking take the hint
the same exact thing happened today...
and I swear if I hear that shit tomorrow...
something will die
and it won't be me

I am not the sacrifice...
however I will slay your ego without mercy...
be forewarned my friend

I've got some high vibes up in this kingdom
and ain't none of your filth coming in...
stop your knocking

like the song...

~ You better get back to your used-to-be
'Cause you're kinda love ain't good for me
I hear you knocking, but you can't come in
I hear you knocking, go back where you been ~

the 70's... ick... glad I skipped that mess <3

no really though... I'll drag you in...
but it's going to be painful until you surrender...
just sayin'
be forewarned my friend
I actually will sacrifice myself... a million times...
and that's what makes me crazy...
and worth it...
but I'm stronger than you...
and Soul devours ego's....
and yours is the only one out of line...
;)


remember that dream I wrote about.. about the sounds
the sounds that came from the center totem thing...
and echoed through the resonance chamber...
and all the others were either standing still...
confused,
or writhing in agony...
(cause we pushed the buttons too fast, thus raising vibrations too suddenly)
 
it's exactly like that...
dragging too fast, will hurt...
but you won't die..
it'll be supremely uncomfortable for a time...
but then you'll be with me...
once you acclimate...
and you'll see the amazing awesome things...
that I was telling you this whole time!

...
of course, I might not linger in that same vibe waiting...
and could change as well...
but still... there will be a time we can dance together..
in our yurt! <3
and then go take a dip in our pool! <3
 
_____
 
_____
_____

you know what I love

warm cool water...and sunshine
and cats
and the color black.... and FALL
tomorrow is the real first day of fall...
and I don't care what your calendar says 
FALL!!!! Yay!
like death! and sleep! and warm sweaters! and earth colors!
and cats!
and fires! and snow...oops...no snow yet, that's winter
and blankets!
and leaves! and all the leaves from my trees that get all over the neighbors yards!!!
and stars!
and neptune!
and money!
and DisneyWorld! 
and yurts! and airstreams! and colors! and all the things!
 
 "Everything is taken care of."





(((words of wisdom I didn't have anywhere to put:
       "Everything you are currently against blocks you from abundance.")

No comments:

Post a Comment