Sunday, September 22, 2019

Your heart is not in your chest

Intuition is a fucking BEAST!

it's like...
'Here...Imma throw all this magical wisdom at you and you're gonna try to catch as much as you can!'

and it laughs as you get smacked in the face with
POW!
something obvious... but isn't it always something obvious, once you SEE it!?
God, I love all these things so so so so so much!!

___________________________________

"The amount of chaos you allow in your life for your ideals is wild to me."

is it always a struggle to you?
who or what are you fighting against?

there is no enemy

____________________________________


Everything is energy.
Everything holds a value. A charge. A unit of that energy.
Every interaction, every action, every vibration...
is all determined by the relationship you hold with it.

Your relation with friends
your relation with family
your relation with money
your relation with work
your relation with fun
your relation with truth, or honesty, or work, or animals, or fun, or food, or weight, or height, or color, or age, or race, or spouse, or kids, or old people, or strangers, or bills, or whateverthefuck....

Relation-SHIP

It's all on the same fucking ship...
different decks maybe...
but the same vessel....  you

The problem you have in one area, on one deck...
    affects the overall value of the entire ship.
One single load of craptastic energy keeps your ship from being pristine.
One single bad vibe horseshit issue you have in one of your relations...
      makes the value of your entire ship decrease.


and you wonder why you are _____ (fill in the blank)
one of your decks need attention... and it may not be the one you are having issues with...
like with a leak!
if it leaking onto deck 7... it's not deck 7's fault, now is it?
it's that jackass deck 6
      (I was conflicted on how ship decks are numbered... so I looked it up...
        according to google... cruise ships are numbered from bottom to top...
        however, spaceships are numbered from top to bottom...)
  (thus, it is no surprise, I've chosen the spaceship numbering pattern... duh)

so go fix your shit... I mean ship.

~ this shouldn't be hard to understand



___________________________________

so I haven't updated anyone on anything...
and that's the point.
HA!

but I have plans tomorrow...
lots of action based goodies
and I drew out this amazing piece of artwork, that I get to paint!
    (yeah, it's for the art show.... but I luvs it)
and I'm pretty sure blueberry muffins must be birthed

hahaha....
there's soooo much I've done and have to do..
but I'm not gonna tell you!
Every bit of it makes me happy, so there's that...
and that's all that matters

I like doing rehabs... especially on starships!!

__________________________________________
__________________________________________
__________________________________________


“Drop the mind that thinks in prose; revive another kind of mind that thinks in poetry.
 Put aside all your expertise in syllogism; let songs be your way of life.
Move from intellect to intuition, from the head to the heart, because the heart is closer to the mysteries.”
― Osho

No comments:

Post a Comment