Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Yo ho, yo ho... a pirate's life for me

Step out of line

Don't wait your turn

Don't ask

Don't share

Be radical

...or
be tame

____________________


and the world has enough tamed beings
living within the conditions they see fit
creating conditions for lack of them
always following where other's have led
.......
you are too heavy for me

___
___
___


I tried to educate another today...
on the matters of physics..
about constructive and destructive wavelengths..
I'm not sure they got it... but it shouldn't be that hard to understand

and it's okay if you and another are creating destructive interference...
eventually, you'll be coherent and constructive again... even for a time
It's like someone playing note C on a piano... and the other playing note G
...but we all float between all the notes all the time...
and sometimes we are in tune with one another...
and sometimes not...
it's all good.
We can create a chord... and play together at times
Or we might end up both on note F for a time... in different octaves.
That's when it's all constructive... and we are in sync... in love... in coherence.

So when we are on F minor and B... and there's no appreciating that mess...
it's a fun time to just sing your own tune...loudly


___________________
__________________________

I kinda wish there was more to write about...
I could go work on the outline more...
or I could tell you secrets...
or I could throw a bunch of information your way...
or some more insights...
or a rant, that really isn't a rant at all...
or tell you all the plans...
of which I haven't done yet...nor am I obligated to do

it's 11:11....  (choose the door in the middle)

I invented this game called 'Ring-Around-The-Dog'
but I can't remember what I used last time I played it... ???
I'm thinking it was an embroidery hoop... but I don't think we actually have one big enough
sooo... I need to find a substitute...
I'll post a video whenever I find the right equipment

__

LOL
Firefox message reads...
" ~  Internet affirmation #872: just because you had to search for the answer doesn't mean you didn't know it all along.  ~ "






No comments:

Post a Comment