Thursday, September 12, 2019

You're in every song I hear...

May every road you take... always lead you home.

_________________________

Chiropractors can be rather awesome.
and inadvertently keep you from slouching the rest of the day
because things are straighter and not all funked up crooked like...
so comfort is easier to come by
and....
after a meditation on energetic minimums... revelations have come to the surface
and the kingdom has been rearranged and cleared out.

"There's only one chair here."  Soul would say...
*as she also steps up and sits on the throne...
and Mind falls over gobsmacked in 'duh!'
and there will be no sharing of the universal kingdom for this spirit

Soul takes full responsibility now.
There will be no sharing.
Soul takes full monarchy now.
There will be no republic.
Soul will make all the decisions regarding the kingdom now.
There will be no council.

because...

The Universe doesn't just work through Soul....through you.
The Universe works AS Soul....AS you.

_________
 and this is part of the promotion job requirements....
fyi... in case you ever decide to agree to some weird ass contract in the aether lands.
*shrugs
I don't know what I'm talking about ;)

___________
___________
___________

So the lion painting is done and got sprayed...and will get acrylic coating tomorrow...
Joker and Harley painting should be done tomorrow too...
Need to cut out a dress... which would be great if there wasn't a huge ass canvas in the way.
sew the dress...
prep another canvas for other art show stuff... not sure what I'll do next...
have Santa stuff to sew too...but that can be after the dress is done... so... Monday?
and...
wait for it...

Book 6!!! Eeeeek!
This thing is killing me in my head... it's a bit dark and sad...
and lovely and I just want to hang out with them...
so I might write it soon.
is it time yet? I usually get one done every other year...
last one was published in 2018...
so 2020 is the date...
and it's already September... so 3.5 months to go...
plenty of time to procrastinate!
and still publish it in 2020
not that there's ever procrastinating on writing the books... ever...
I procrastinate starting though... every time.... on every thing...
Haha! Truth

Like painting the hallway...
but buying 4 gallons of paint doesn't taste good in my mouth...
and anyway, my back was hurting...
and I'd have to drag the ladders into the house...
and at least four other excuses here ____, _____, _____,and ______.
but soon, I'm sure... waiting for that splurge of...
'this hallway will feel the bite of my wrath!'
and get it done in two days...
that's just how I roll
I'm always on time, not to worry

________________
____________________
_________________________


I've already wrote...written..(?) too much without saying anything...except that first section...
the only 'real' stuff happening...
meditation... prompting of my 'coach I would love to throw money at'..
which also brought up a whole sackful of 'what the hell is this shit'...
but it definitely needed cleaned and cleared... so huzzah to the contrast and deep end healing
...what that all means or changes, who knows... but it needed seen and felt... soooo
I obliged.

ooh... it's 11:11pm...
like two doorways...
but there's one in the center... the one with the handles...
that's the only one that leads to where you want to go...
1 1:1 1
middle ground
center center enter enter
both worlds, both sides, both... like humpty dumpty...
which by now I've already told you that story twice on this blog...
so you should already know it...
the two become one....
the barzakh...

anyway... enough conspiracy theories for you today...



___________________________________________________



___________________________________________________







book 6 - scene 212(?)

...
...
"So who did you lie to?" Calynn asks him, now more relaxed and back to her normal smugness.
Kren stood silent, his lips unwilling to answer, considering who was standing beside him.
"He lied to me." I whisper.
Calynn's eyes shoot to me, surprised I even spoke. Perhaps more surprised my words weren't wrapped in an angry tone. She pauses, only to smirk a tad and huff a small laugh.
Kren looks my way.
"How long have you known?" He asks quietly.
I turn my head to him, his purple eyes contrasting with the orange sunset. I turn my body to face him and take a step closer to him.
"Since the words first fell from your lips." I say, keeping my stare.
His eyes flinch a tad as I step closer.
"But there's one problem." I mention.
He doesn't move, or maybe he can't, as I move face to face with him.
"It's not a lie anymore." I whisper.
Moisture coats his eyes in an instant as his breath stops.
I kiss him. Slowly. Intentionally. He breathes out as I pull away.
"Ew." Calynn breaks the silence.
Kren can't look away from me, but I turn my head to Calynn.
"You're just jealous you're not getting any." I say to her.
Her face drops from her smug grin to one of angry embarrassment. Ryvis snuffs a laugh and the rest of the others manage to keep their snickers to a minimum. I turn and head back inside, ignoring everyone standing on the balcony.
Tristan steps up beside Kren.
"Another chance to escape, and there you go and blow it." Tristan rolls his eyes and glances at Kren.
"Shut up, Calypsis." Kren tells him harshly.
...
...



No comments:

Post a Comment