Monday, September 26, 2011

Bittersweet blah blah blah

...muscle cars drove a truck right through my heart.....


A change for the day...I got more than usually accomplished except for school, lol. Oh well, there's always tomorrow...but then again, today is not over yet :)...not for school though, I have writing to do, cause I read some little facebook status that had something to do with putting your dreams on hold because there is something you 'have' to do first...and well, I believe in screwing the 'have to do' and hunt after the 'want to do'.....because really now, I'm at the point where what I want to do is so beyond awesome, that Mr. OMG, INCREDIBLE says that whatever I love, is what He loves....and We need to pursue it...as love is the creation of all dreams....sooooo...

And...since we are on facebook status thoughts, I had read another just a few minutes ago regarding going to sleep to dream of the one who dreams about you. I wonder if it is like that at all, that someone somewhere on earth (or not, or another dimension, whatnot) shares the same connection that is put off as imagination here in the real world...hmmm...and I also wonder if you love someone enough, that that resonating frequency could actually create them??maybe, yes, no?
And since we are on the asking out-there questions.....let me ask another....
If humankind all have a similar goal to accomplish, that they themselves would accomplish it eventually because of the shared vision/frequency (for example: in the old days that men believed they would fly, and eventually it became so, same as going to the moon, that it was manifested into reality, and many other examples...and so on) so in fact if that statement was true that men could manifest all their desires, it would then be true that we are our own little gods, but not only that but it would then be deemed that in a mass vision that people believe in a higher being like God, that it in fact it would make it true because we would have manifested it (Him) into being. So yes, you can prove God is real :)
Not that I actual believe that, but if you want to turn an scientific atheist into a believer...I guess that at least would plant a seed of some sort, right? lol.

Oh well, there's a rambling for today...and so far nothing has came of my irritating dream. I need to go do that deviant entry now...been bothering me all day that I needed to get it out...see you Cadillac maestros later. Go make some beautiful music with the sounds of engine degreaser and ...

I wish nothing but the best for you too....don't forget me, I think, I remember you said, sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment