Monday, September 26, 2011

Of dreams and blood.....

Well...what has happened...yesterday hubby sliced his finger open, yippee. So I doctored him up, though stitches would be better, that lack of health care keeps one from jumping on the bandwagon to go to the hellhole of financial disaster called the hospital. So long as he keeps it clean, and watches for any infection, he should be fine. Otherwise a cheapy (yeah, right) visit to the clinic will have to take place.

I still have one cute little kitty to find a home.....he's a sweetheart and loves people and kids!!

I had one of those dreams last night too....yeah,the kind you wake up from feeling tense and anxious....the ones that prelude some sort of real life disturbance.....ugh, I hate those dreams. Had them quite a few times in the past, and every single time I wake up from one, they represent something, so I'm trying to be prepared for some whacked phone call, or some bad news in the mail, or something else I don;t like, that may have some comparison to my dream. I hate it. Bad enough that it was at 7:47 that I woke up (or shall I say was woken up)
747 is one of those numbers that follow me around (both 747 and 454) but 747 also represents the number of times that Jesus is referred to as Lord in the New Testament, lol. Yay, for random facts! Anyway...no idea what 454 represents.

So this dream sucked! I will tell some of it though whatever was in it doesn't always compare exactly to whatever may or may not happen.....
My family and I were visiting somebody's house, like a party or group thing, since there were many other people there...I can;t remember the first half, but it ended up that we were star gazing at night. There ended up being two moons in the sky, that at first no one but me saw them, but then everyone did. It was really cool actually, but then they started moving very quickly (or more like the earth turned very quickly) and they both veered to the right rapidly. Then the sun rose just to the left of where the moons were. (in my dream I thought the sun was in the west??, but maybe it was the east), and we were all thinking that it was weird because it was now morning already, but then it started going upward rapidly as well, and we all thought it was cool. Everyone was in awe really.
Then a plane (airliner) was coming over us and looking up there was something ahead of it (like a UFO) and I pointed up telling everyone to look (since no one ever believes me when I really see a ufo!) they saw it though and it curved and crashed down behind the house. At that time all those people started rushing back to the house to go and search for it, I decided not to as I was now not thinking it was so cool and was planning on leaving. So I grabbed the kids and everyone else I could manage to get to leave with me, and me and hubby ran back into the house to grab our bags(they were packed??but it wasn't our house??idk) and when we went on the porch, there were people there chanting at the windows and crap but we ran in to get our stuff and as we were backing out of the driveway and starting up the road, people in the house started screaming?? (at that time I thought a little alien dude or whatever they found was freaking them out or something) but we didn't stop and drove away quickly, just then I was woken up...(still with that type of impending better get out of here feeling) UGH! I hate dreams like that! Now hate is a strong word, but the last few times I had dreams I was 'woken up from' weird things happen and I don't like it!

Today is cloudy and windy too, and some sunshine would really be nice, lol. *yawn. Too early to write I guess.
I have so much to do today too and that in itself isn't appealing.

I need to go add another entry to my deviant art journal too...

You know what.....why is it that it takes someone cutting their finger to realize you don;t have enough bandage supplies...it's like it happens so you are aware that you 'need to get that taken of' sorta thing. What we need is a suture kit and some numbing meds...because I already know how to sew....even sewed up a hit by car rabbit before...all the doctor will do is put a 5 mile long bandage on it that is 7 inches think and send you home anyway. Dumb.
So enough of the dread and boo hiss stuff...what do you want to learn about today.....how about.....how bad it is to get a tax thing in the mail you have to fill out and pay, even though the tax people didn't do jack crap in helping you make or sell your own work. That's always nice. Or better yet when the sun still hasn;t shone through :P Or when you NEED a certain fabric print that just sold out within 2 weeks, that sux.

Okay now, really, something happy...ummm.....I am happy in general, does that count? Besides the fact that at one point in your life you feel connected and then you end up feeling persecuted and done away with...oh yeah, love that. I'm sure Jesus loved that too.

sigh...nothing to say today I guess, nothing thought provoking anyway....what a bummer. I guess I will talk to you penguins later. Happy flip flopping on the slides of ice that like to send you flailing into the great ocean of churning emotions. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment