Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You just gestured to all of me....

Hmmmm.....well....here I am thinking about maybe possibly going to go sew those items I "must get done before the mail runs tomorrow morning!!!" Yeah, those urgent, 'please get it scratched off my list' things I should be doing...
It seems OMG, INCREDIBLE is not getting on my tail about getting it done any faster than it is though...so I here I am writing about maybe thinking about that I should be going to do it...but I'm not, at least not yet anyway.

Want to know what I did today.... I went to pick up 2 stray kittens someone abandoned down in Dunlap. They were dehydrated and half starved. But I went to go get them.
So now they are nicely enjoying themselves in my bedroom for now. I didn't want to stress them out more than I should by introducing them to my cats or the dog just yet.
But, even after slaying that Resistance that kept saying something about 'someone else will handle it' and 'it'll be fine' and things about gas money or how hubby would be irate if I brought more pets home....things are great. They are alive and slowly recuperating. Hubby gets it and no, I can't say I saw him playing with them, he'd get busted red handed and we wouldn't want that since he's being an absolute sweetheart.
We will be needing to find a home for them though after a week or so after they get their weight back up and such.
I call them my little dragons, because when you pick them up they just purr and purr! They are super sweet! And we have temporarily named them Toothless and Astrid.

Okay, well, let me rephrase that to, that I don't want to stress 'MY' cats out just yet, lol. Prince Vaughn got all grumbly. Anyway, need some homes for the little girl and little boy, they are about 8 weeks old.

Did I mention that I had some cheez-its today too. omg...it's been forever since I try my best to avoid all milk and milk products (they are evil!) but I so badly wanted some so I took me a fancy lactaid pill and grabbed a handful. Whether or not I may be feeling okay tomorrow or later tonight has yet to be seen. Oh well. I had me some cheez-its.

Not feeling rude today at all, so nothing offensive to share. I will do something of the opposite though.
Fight the resistance....do good....always. Don't assume someone else will handle it, don't assume it's someone else's problem...there are no problems. Your circumstances and challenges are not your life, they are your life situation.....handle it well. Handle it like it was the job God gave you to do.....do your job well. Don;t assume someone else would do your job or even could do your job. Fight.
Like those old cartoons with the little angel and devil on your shoulder....the devil is the resistance that will keep you from doing your work, or the instigator of doing bad work. The angel just tells you what you should do, though he can't make you do it....that's your job and your job alone....fight.
Things come your way because you are the right employee for the job....or at the very least the one to bring the challenge to the right employee....never give up.

I really need to go do something productive before bed.....goodnight my sweet dandelions with curly noodle hair. Me love you lots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment