Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Storybooks, are full of fairytales....

Why does it take all day to clean my sewing room?
It's better, but I still have a pile of Christmas fabric stacked in the middle of the floor.....and now I am thinking I don;t like hanging on to fabric that may not even be used up because no one orders a custom...... thinking I should use up the leftovers and just do samples and just maybe if someone wants a custom set, then I could order more instead of being stuck with fabric and not sell any customs...kwim?
Of course, lately, they are selling out of some prints already...so I couldn't do customs anyway...then again, I hate doing customs too....really, what do I have to lose? I'll give it another day and then decide...as I am not thrilled with customs anyhow, and next year I plan on not doing any at all.....soooo.... I'm not real sure what I am waiting for...
Well, crud, I just talked myself into it, lol.

Now I have a real dilemma with trying to get some matching shirts ready to pair up with everything...as also in my sewing room I have 57 YES 57!!! skirts already premade and ready to go, and a few more I need to add some fur to, and even have some more in the sewing phase. My oh my! I don;t even have enough hangers or a big enough place to hang them all!! But I bet it would all look so pretty if I just hung them up, lol!
But I need some shirts sewn up with some appliques that are already cut out and ready to sew together (yay!!) but guess who gets to sew them all....yeah, that's right...moi...and I don;t want to. I need to find someone to sew some up for me, but alas! It;s just about October and I don;t have time to fool around...boo

Anyway, besides my sewing issues...tomorrow we are going hiking, though for the sake of keeping the kids from whining, we are going on a photoshoot, lol. They don;t like hiking much lately, but are fine with a photoshoot...haha...
Of course, I can't wait till the leaves change color to get some really good ones...and I can't wait to get a bodaciously cool camera and lens to take even better ones.

Anyway....I am very frustrated that I can't find super awesome fabric that would work for my other business idea...so I probably won;t get it done...boo hiss!!

What are we gonna talk about today beside boring 'this is my life situation' stuff...hmmm...how about money...oh wait, I don;t have any of that, so I know not much about it, lol. How about music...I like that and have bunches of songs stashed on my itunes... music is great, but I still do not prefer rap, death metal, or overly country, or christian music, sorry. I will listen to the oldies all day or even some corny kids songs, but the others lack in something....
It's kinda like seeing something wonderful and then seeing something ho hum....then someone comes along and says something about the ho hum thing being beautiful, when you already know there is something even better out there. Not saying the ho hum isn't beautiful, but knowing that the wonderful thing is beyond explanation. And I'm not talking about opinions, because in general all things hold their own beauty..I'm talking about more inner spiritual things....
Knowing that there is something better than the expanse before you...knowing that there are places that once you've been there, that anything you could see here in this world is all ho hum....and mortal. And the people you meet or know....knowing that how they are now is just ho hum to the beautiful beings they will be. And they may be different or separate or something other than yourself now....but there...in that existence... they are one with you, they are all your family, they are all His too....
Get out of your box...you don;t have to be 'there' to live like you are a part of it. Bring it forth...bring your heaven inside and carry it around...and give freely.... or shut the lid on your box, no one wants to be a part of those who hold nothing dear....greed will not get you there...not even the greed of heaven itself....

I'm sorry..... don't get lost... there's only one thing to know.... and hopefully you know who He is already. You don;t need anything else.... We promise.

Clouds will rage and storms will race in, but you will be safe, in my arms......rains will pour down, waves will crash around, but you will be safe, in my arms.....

No comments:

Post a Comment