Sunday, October 2, 2011

Please brake for squirrels and curves while driving.

Well, let's start off with the adventures of the long weekend....
We went to Stone Door and Greeter Falls for a hiking/photoshoot. Went well. Was fun, but I recall how i hate climbing hills. Hubby lost his sunglasses somewhere in that crack at stone door...and I want to thank him for going to sit on the edge of one of the overhang rocks just so I could get a pic...thanks honey for risking life and limb.
We found another snake in the yard too....not a rattle snake this time, thankfully! But a rat snake, with whom we caught in a bucket and released a bit down the road...you were a good sport Mr. Snake.
Then after an uneventful trip out to Chatt. we saw a squirrel on the road who had just been hit by a car...and yes, we stopped to pick it up (yes, still alive!) brought home and let it chill out in my awesome critter cage I built a long time ago.....
Unfortunately Mr. Squirrel died later that evening...and so we brought it inside to show the kids...and the dog...and the cats...and the kitten.....It was much fun to watch hubby play with a stiff dead squirrel with each of the pets LOL!
Bubbles wanted to play, Toothless wanted to play, Isaac definitely wanted to play, though Prince Vaughn had issues and backed away, lol.
I have to say that squirrel tail is a favorite of both the cats and the dog. They each had their turns with the poor, stiff, and dead Mr. Squirrel...until hubby gave it a flying lesson out behind the house, which I really hope Isaac doesn't find it later and bring it home anytime ever.....
You may think its mean and cruel to 'play' with a dead squirrel....but at least we didn't dissect it! Or keep it's skull....so :P anyway we all got a great laugh out of it...though I'm sad he got hit by the car in the first place :( I tried to help him.

So in other news....I don;t like the cold weather. And I had another weirded out dream a few nights ago which woke me up and then I saw some picture somewhere (I can't find it!) that resembled what I saw in my dream!!! Ahhhh!! I hate this! But this time it wasn't ufos (whew!)....It started where we were next to the freeway watching my sister Judy do tricks on a dirt bike (yeah, idk!) anyway then the clouds started poofing in rings...(like a smoke signal or something?) and I kept pointing saying 'that means something, but I can't remember what it was' and we all watched them thinking it was cool.....then some red drops (maybe just red dots) formed in the sky where the clouds were forming and the red spots started growing and turning more orangish grey as they spread out (kinda like when you add food coloring to water?) then a huge storm started forming from the red/orange area...and I remember saying that it was 'time to leave NOW'... (reminds me of my last dream??!!, I even had the thought of my last dream in this dream when I said that!) So we all ran to get into the RV (my mom's) I had to run to my rental van (in my dream, I don;t have a van) to get my camera (lol! me and my camera!) I started to drive myself, but changed my mind at the last second and I decided instead of taking my vehicle, that it would be better to stay with the group of us together so they wouldn't be scared.....
So I got in the rv..and Don was driving...
Since we were on the freeway we had to go towards the storm to hit the exit to go the other way, but Don started going right instead of across the overpass and I remember my mom saying 'uuuuuhhh' like she was complaining that it was a dumb idea to take the long way back home (I thought that too), but he went right anyway and as he started going up a curve (fast, btw) too fast the rv couldn't make the curve and it started tipping over....which is exactly when I woke up!

Now I am seriously not going to ride with anyone other than myself! I was thinking that in my dream since I went back to get my camera, that I should've taken it as a sign to drive myself, lol. Weird....cause in my older dream, I was driving when we were leaving to get away from the crazies who went to hunt down the ufo. UGH! I hate dreams like this....anyway, the pic I saw just today or yesterday was of a large red blob of something in the clouds that had appeared in the last few days....ugh, I don;t remember where I saw it!

Okay, enough dream stuff....today I sewed stuff...and I am so over it....I want to paint..but noooooooo, I have to sew...phooey! I can't seem to break free!!!!! I keep getting myself stuck in the rut, even though I consciously make the decisions that out me there over and over again......and why you ask? because I get paid...ugh. I hate money...and the fact I want stuff...even though I know wanting is only want until you have it and you find something else you want....grrrr. Like boots, or a cool looking sweater from buckle.com that I can't rightfully afford....at least not without debating whether I should buy fabric or sweaters, lol.... and I haven't even started saving for my camera I WILL buy this Black Friday or somewhere by Christmas (yes, I use Christmas as an excuse to buy myself stuff I do not need, bite me) and the fact that it usually will be on super sale and I can't justify buying one unless its on sale :P
get that?? I know, I jumble words together alot when writing, lol....and I usually get misquoted or misunderstood too....but I am used to it. People like to have fun persecuting others, so I let them have at me...because I know where I'll be standing on Judgement Day....and it's not where you think.

gotta go....talk to you lovely little plushy starfish in the sea of dancing dreams and dying waves of pity...

No comments:

Post a Comment