Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sorry, I said a bad word.....but you made me mad

So.... I'd like to think that I can tell you what you want to hear, but what fun would that be...you getting all you want, lol....
This weekend was great, but didn't get all what I wanted to get done done...and therefore have to make up for it tomorrow....
But we had a nice visit with family.
I now also have 3 orders on my board to complete....instead of 12.
hahah.....but we all know it will not stay like this...
I wanted to list holiday stuff for work, but alas...I did not have the time, not to mention one of my potential helpers has some of the stuff that goes with them...so I have to wait till tomorrow evening....ugh.
And I have 1 costume I HAVE to make tomorrow evening as well if I intend for my customer to get it in time for Halloween. And roller derby is tomorrow too....yay. Let's pray that all will go somewhat smoothly and at least the important things are taken care of for once.

And for a rant.....I'm disappointed that some things I do must be a talent and only I can do it evidently, and the fact that one that has much potential is not willing to try the hard ones because they take too long....but for me they take like 2 minutes or less (literately) so I'm back to square one with the applique help....or shall I say the lack of it. Embroidery machine...you are in my future if I even remotely decide to continue in this hellhole of a business. I hate my job.

Another lame-o rant = food is expensive....healthy food is really expensive...and I no longer care.... I just buy the good healthy stuff.... screw it. If I'm going to spend any money on it at all...it will be for the good stuff.
Prince Vaughn doesn't like when we have company so he got mad and hasn't been back yet.....I hate when cats do that...he's making me worry...ugh...
Rant #2 or 3 if it matters.... since I mentioned hating my biz.... I go back and forth on the mindset of wanting a grant or something so I can hire more help and make more stuff and get that new machine and then sell more and so on....but then I realize...I just don;t care. I like designing, but I have found that fabric is way too expensive for me....so is that fancy machine....so is paying others....especially when you haven't even sold anything yet. Then I start thinking that what others make isn't the most awesomest (like the stuff I can make when I am not having to fill orders) and then my biz name becomes sub par and therefore I offer mainly $30 sets instead of mainly $100 sets...so the people who buy $100 sets will pass me by even though I can make $100 sets.... but on the other hand, those who cannot afford $100 sets are only there for the $30 sets and are appalled at the $100 price tag...especially since they want it but can't afford it....and I end up not selling it at all....grrrr.
I would like to offer both, but I can't keep both groups of people happy at the same time. kwim? oh yeah...and I will not do customs after November. EVER AGAIN!
So even if I sell a $100 set.... it'll be only once. then I will get stuck in another rut of having to make a few more so I can assure myself of a paycheck. then I will rush....then I will stop caring because I feel rushed....I am sure it will be a never-ending cycle and I will be ranting about it next year.....
Or I can just quit... the only problem with that is the money issue. I kinda need it. Did I mention how much groceries cost? And gas? and other bills?
I need to go have a long chat with OMG, INCREDIBLE.... (who has been very quiet lately) He just stands around and watches what I'm doing even though I keep waiting for him to help...ugh.... Him or my other friend....who I didn't really thing about asking till just now......so I will get on that and tell you what these guys helped me decide...

Anyway.....besides the flip-flopping on my business.....I just shared a few of my secrets yesterday....to real people... (lol, in other words, not writing it down) so I feel weird....because it is personal...and it's mine... but other than finding it difficult to remain present while describing certain things I now have those memories newly lodged in the forefront of my mind...nice.
No, they are not bad...far from it...but while they are there, it's kinda like reality is the dream....and those moments are true life....
But I am also glad that I am not the only one who heard those trumpets....

So enough about me, let's talk about you....what would you like to know today? - Would you like to know how to get the help you need? I will tell you..... - Ask for it....oh, but the secret is to ask loud enough....literately. Try it out, let me know how long it took.

By the way....I read a good post on a website that was so true. It related to why some who are religious claim that their way is the only right way... but I had to share this quote :)
“If God is One, Truth is One.” Only a fool would dip a bucket into the sea, then claim to possess the ocean.

I know you may think that Jesus is the way...the only way...and I think he is the way, I agree...but I have found His truth in all things...and I knew who He was before I ever knew His name....why must we all have to label the same One, with the same tags....
1: What if I learned a different name...would that keep me from knowing Him and more or less than another?
2:Do you think people are just born blind and deaf to spirit?
3:Do you think they need a miraculous feeling to be 'saved' (ugh, I hate that word!!!-'saved' - what makes anyone think they were lost?? yes, maybe at times when you suck, but really lost?)
4:Do you think He would just choose to leave someone out and decide later if He wants them?
.whatever....forget those stupid questions...don;t waste your time. It is hopeless to try and get people out of their damn little glass boxes....

Now I'm a tad bit angry....because I sometimes need to explain shit to the people who will twist and defile those questions....who make it go against them....you just wait...because He's going to burn your asses up.... and I'll be the only sappy fool standing next to Him trying to plea for your fucking salvation...and not know why. shit. I hate my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment