Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boo Hiss and hellfire!

Today is not a day to keep..heck not even one to continue either, but whether it's the full moon or someone has put rocks in everyone's shoes....I can't wait to go to bed and wake up tomorrow instead.

I did however win tickets to some Holiday music thingy...but I don;t want to go anyway, so maybe I can find someone who does want to go. Now if it was the Transiberian Orchestra, I'd be all over it, but this is some musicians playing Christmas music....not even any dancing or pretty lights, so I will pass.


Today, thanks to hubby's bad mood....now I feel like nothing I do, or want to do, or things I have, or things I want to have....have any meaning whatsoever. Yeah, I suck so much I now hate myself. thanks. I hate what I do, I hate what I have, I hate things I one day would have liked to do, I hate things I would one day like to have. thanks. I'm gonna go crawl in my hole and cry myself to death so I can escape this awful existence...because I am worthless. thanks very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment