Thursday, September 15, 2011

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I put Cartoon Network and Youtube all in the same post, lol....Coincidence maybe??

Well....I am bummed today. Not that it is being a bad day, not at all really...maybe it's just the rain.
Anyway, I have stuff to do for work. I haven't even started.
I have school to get started on and finished...easy stuff too, just I am seriously lacking in initiative.
I'm a bit disturbed that the kids watched too much tv this morning and now I have to wait for their minds to wake back up before starting schooltime, otherwise they will be whiney and totally not know what they are doing. So I'm frustrated at myself for letting them watch, frustrated that we even have cable. What a waste of money, considering I don;t watch anything.
I might catch a Survivor episode or some Dumbest criminals on Tru TV occasionally, but nothing I must watch...at least not until American Idol comes back on....even though that is local....maybe I can talk hubby into dropping our subscription down to local only and save $30 or so bucks.
We don;t get Cartoon Network anyway, so it's not a loss....and I despise everything on Syfy, lol. Lame-o shows.

Well, otherwise, besides the "I'm broke" feeling and the "I hate sewing" feeling and the "this house is a disaster" feeling and the "look at all this stuff that needs done" feeling....I'm all cheery deep down on the inside underneath the crap I am burying myself with. Damn bricks....why oh why do I pick them up. Ugh.
Need to go take a nice hot bath and just not pay attention to the stuff "I should be doing" and only focus on "this is what I'm doing now" moments.

Funny, because I often write things that will work for others to read and hopefully use, and sometimes I myself get lost too. I'm not perfect, and do not wish I was, but it's not like I have time to go back and reread things I wrote...I have adhd ....I forget shit, especially with that monthly visitor stopping by for a visit. I suck!

Also, I need homes for 2 kitties! Toothless is a sweety, but he is not liking my cats or the dog very much. He loves people though. Astrid...is weird. I'm not sure she can hear or see sometimes...very odd I would say. Hoping she starts acting normal so I can find her a good home. She doesn't mind my cats or the dog. And she loves people too....she just doesn't look for you when you call....like I said, she might have a vision problem or hearing maybe??idk. Odd, and I have owned more kittens/cats then necessary to be able to say that.
Both are great with kids and I would bet their birth family had toddlers or young children, because they have been desensitized to rough handling, they are very lenient when you mess with them, lol. Too bad they decided to drop them off in an old park with no food or water. Idiots, sure be like that and not take responsibility, let someone else handle it...many people share that same view, unfortunately. ever wonder why the world is cruel and violent...
Even the little things count. They may not make a huge difference at once, but they form what that difference becomes...

Ugh, enough sappiness. Today the world could end and I would not care. :P

Speaking of end of the world.... Elenin....very nifty info about it... spent an hour or so last night watching some youtube vidoes about it...mostly from 9Nania, as she's been following it a lot longer than me and has much of the links to everything else. Yeah, I know, youtube videos do not make it real or anything like that at all, I know that, but I like to be informed about real things and possible real things, and even pretend things. I don;t believe in much of anything except for Jesus.
So yesterday I noticed even things in the comments of some of the videos are very interesting...like the abomination standing in the desolate place...something like that...anyway, did it occur to anyone that Obama was standing at the 9-11 memorial on 9-11 and he read from Psalms 46...I know some think he is the antichrist, but besides that opinion, I find that rather interesting... Also the point made about the 7 year tribulation starting this September (Rosh Hashana possibly) and ending 2017-18... of course whether or not the Lord's church will be 'raptured' is another discussion. idk...I have many different thoughts about that one.

Sooooooooo......blah blahblah... none of that will help since its all opinions. But anyway, I could tell you to give your heart to Christ and repent before it's too late!..... but that wouldn't be right... I will tell you though to 'be still' ....when you are there you will already know what you should do, and nothing anyone else can say matters.

Much love and cupcakes to the sweet bitterness of lifelong dreams....with powdered sugar on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment