Thursday, September 22, 2011

We R who we R - deal with it

"...it's been a long time since I came around, been a long time but I'm back in town, this time I'm not leaving without you...."


Have you found your Jesus?
......hahaha...funny, because I wrote those lyrics and that sentence as two separate entities, but in truth they are one...yeah, good times, even if it's in my own mind.
"You and I...you you you and I...oh yeah, I'd rather die, without You and I"...... I love the song already, but now I love it more...lol. Let's continue with more lyrics :)
We've got a whole lot of money, but we still pay rent, 'cause you can't buy a house in Heaven....there's only 3 men that Imma serve in my whole life, it's my Daddy, and Nebraska, and Jesus Christ

Of course....I consider the first and last the same entity as well....since my sperm donor father is too chicken shit to even call me, even if he is visiting the other siblings that happen to live within 30 miles of me....thanks dad... I love you anyways...but incase you decide to man up, Jodi has my number, Judy has my number, oh, so does Steven and Mom. and who knows who else. You know we are all going to die oneday.

and I've never been to Nebraska, maybe possibly drove through or flew over, but not really I don't think. But I'm proud to say that in the effort to teach my kids where all the states are and the capital cities, I now know where it is on the map and the capital city....go me!
And for serving anyone, it'll be Jesus Christ, my awesome hubby, and one of the people in my imagination, because I love him too. :P...oh, and Prince Vaughn, because he's my handsome fluffy kitty who deserves everything he wants. and people who ask...or don;t....but I won;t tell.

Okay, let's get back on track, since I made an awesome connection between a lovely Lady Gaga song and Jesus!!
funny how this song came out just about the time where the crazy prophesy people are popping up...hmmm....let me rephrase that.... about the same time when the virgin (Virgo) clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet (Sept 30th 2011), crown of 12 stars on her head (yes, look at the those stars, they are there for real!) she was pregnant and about to give birth to a son (Venus aka: Morning star; Jesus aka: Morning Star) who will rule the nations with an iron scepter, but a red dragon (Elenin) is before her ready to devour the child. (Elenin is set to be between the earth and sun the 26-28ish)...no clue if that has anything to do with the Three Days of Darkness...
UGH, forget all that.....the point being is that He is not leaving without you...yeah, good times.

Okay, so without sounding like a complete looney, let's get to another point......why is it that something you like to do, does not like working with you....ugh. Fixing to throw it all in the trash....I need to keep moving, i can't hold on to things that are being piss assey. My patience is transmuting into action....and I can't be waiting for other people...so not gonna happen. I've already started thinking about it, so that right there should tell you that one of my more physical hobbies is in severe danger of being put to death....be warned.

And I want to say how much I LOVE having employees...omg, you guys make me so happy, thank you for giving your time. And I still need one more to do some tedious applique work (or an embroidery machine)...whichever comes first. I like designing, not working...lol...better yet, someone with a kick-ass embroidery machine that can do the huge 12+ inch designs (custom designs and Disney!) for cheap, because I am poor.

and all my money will go towards kick-ass dslr camera and lens, and memory cards, and battery packs....yay!! I want to go take pics NOW!
I am so thankful that I can have a hobby that makes money to pay for my other hobbies....and for a hubby that doesn't complain that I have too many hobbies :D

What was the word of the month....hmmm, I forget and am not going back to reread...but I think I was sharing my 'other' deviant art journal postings....oh dear......let's go find you one to contemplate....
Oh wow....how about this page....deep shit right there~ http://shadowdragondreams.deviantart.com/journal/?offset=55
hmmm, that was a long time ago I wrote that too, but I just reread the page to make sure it wasn't something offensive....haha, not really, I like being offensive if you haven't gotten that idea yet, but I wanted to make sure nothing on there was something I couldn't explain if someone asked me........BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO ASSUME AND JUDGE PEOPLE WITHOUT GETTING TO KNOW THEM FIRST OR ASK QUESTIONS>>>AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE---->...see that, I didn;t call you a bad name...even though I could spew bad words and still not fall from grace....even if I know He grumbles at me and looks at me like I should watch myself when I badmouth others... I do try sometimes to not test your foundations. ;) but what fun would that be...
I love you guys. I'm just having fun with you, I don;t really think bad about anyone except child abusers and animal abusers.

Love you happy joyful green spotted froggies in the pit of despair and frustration....want to come out and play in the sunshine? Look me up, i will help you get out of that box and drop your bricks ;)

We can have a party while awaiting the earthquakes that probably won;t happen next week. Yay!!! froggies and sunshine with beer!...oh wait, I don;t drink.....shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment