Sunday, January 13, 2013

Eh...help a verb out here...

My uncle just won best actor for Les Mis...yep that's right.
I had a dream about a sitcom last night...like a comedy sitcom of some sort...mind you this is the only thing about my dream I remember...but this gives a tad bit of confirmation about that something I asked about. Like I said before. A hoax....nothing but lies indeed.
I successfully got some sewing work done over the weekend. My studio lights are set up, however my backdrops haven't arrived yet....which is fine...cause I'm not done with the outfits I need the studio for just yet, lol.
Here's my facebook page link, if that's easier to find out when I post random stuff on here.... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wabi-Sabi-Perfectly-Imperfect/246351012052604
Tomorrow....expecting call from doctor....and possibly a photography job?? Hopefully not too early though.
Going to try school at a different time period this week too...in an effort to make it better so to speak.....however I don't like the idea of saying it that way. It shouldn't be better or worse or have any definition to describe learning....it should just be, and be able to accept it as it comes and/or goes. The attempt to schedule and plan and attain school related goals just seems more insane than seizing everyday opportunities to actually learn something...all without this motion to follow a given format/formula/plan. Ugh. I think I just need more ideas to do awesome stuff (with a dose of learning in it) instead of having no clue and 'winging' it. And certainly skip this idea of worksheets and book review horseshit.....
Reminds me of this homeschool family that goes to music class that same time the girl goes for her piano.....the other day one of the kids were asking his mom what a helping verb was.....and I was like...."wtf is a helping verb?" Will your future boss or spouse really need that info from you in the years to come....are you planning to take a test all about helping verbs? or nouns even? adjectives?.....um...no.
I remember maybe hearing about it when I was in school.....and that was the last time.....ever.
I even wrote a book....and a blog, haha....and really do not need to know what a helping verb is. Yeah sure, I could write more eloquently or sophisticated...or heaven help my book with its weird sentence structures and all......but you forget........I don't give a rats ass the 'proper' way to do it....I needed it out of my head!!!!
I'm not out to please anyone. NO one. not even the boss man......because if He ever wanted me to do something....He would make me 'want' to do it in the first place.... Hence this awesome selfish thing I got going....and you think I'm out spoiling myself....psh. I'm just trying to abide by my 'wants' so if anything....maybe He can get what He wants out of me.....even if I mess it up....which I'm sure to do most definitely.
But no worries....the boss man is awesome...and He's my favorite person ever! Then my family.....then my very good friend who kinda resembles my uncle, lol, but they aren't the same....at least not that I know of.... O_O

Soooo.....what else what else.... I'm a bit confounded why my 'puzzling seeds' had over 82 views? I didn't mention the prezident or governament or anything that would show up on google search.....whoops....I mean the peepeeman and 'the company'...sorry....forgot about my cue words...
Watching youtube videos makes the peepeeman out to be the antichrist....but ya know...I'm not quite sure of that just yet, lol. Those youtubers are insane....some of them anyway....I have a few favorites.....ok, well, they are insane too, but insane enough for me to watch their uploads for at least a bit of entertainment if anything. Like sock puppet theater, lol....some of those are funny....and the end of the world rapture stuff that 9nania puts up is pretty cool...I like hearing people's opinions and observations.
Anyway.....nothing mush else. I'll go now...as I probably said too much anyhow. :P


Good day mates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment