Sunday, January 27, 2013

my life is....

"I will not steal this from you."

And it has been settled.
That one little issue I still won't speak of.
All settled because one more lightning strike flitted it to it's destruction....and one more spark of glowing ember sunlight radiated it into its resurrection....into something better.

I'm now in the process of analyzing this new found resolve.....all based upon the quote above.
We may tweak it here and there, but do so gently and without any such form of struggle or remorse. Heck, most of it allows rather an epidemic of sunshine and happiness...lollipops, and rainbows...everything that's wonderful ;)
We got this, and I will not be the one to steal what they have from them....like many others choose to do with their own.


Studio flooring is in!! :) backdrop is up! lights are ready except for one the hubs needs to get put on the wall clamp thingy.
Room is partly cleaned, sewing room is a mess and I have orders that should be mailed out tomorrow but are nowhere near finished and I haven't got the slightest idea how I'm going to get it all done tomorrow! ARGH!
Possible sewing lady meet up this week, other helping cut out lady meet up this week, kids stuff this week, and who knows about that job thing this week since I've no clue when that will start....all I have to say is they better let me know...cause I'm already booked it seems....hmmm. :/
House needs cleaned, photo sessions need scheduled for possible next weekend if I get the other things I need finished finished, which I must anyway, but there seems to be this issue with only having 7 days in a week....and I don't remember which day was supposed to be the day of rest anymore...
Just wanted to stop in and write that first sentence...cause it means so damn much.
Goodnight my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment