Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Puzzling seeds

So it's a new year....assuming you're not chinese. But what does that matter....you're still the same person are you not? You're still going to do the same things, act the same way, say the same things. Or are you?
You have a choice, ya know. Of course, I'm exempt, because I don't really think I am the same person. I rarely do the same things, act the same way, or say the same things. I'm pretty reliable at being unpredictable.
Make any resolutions? I did....like being selfish..... and doing the things I often do to get attention from the boss man.....that thing regarding shooting myself in the foot....or most recently my head. I am such an idiot, lol....I'm not sure why I agree to things like this....literately 'ask' for things like this....at least without thinking them through first....ugh.
But of course...we totally trust the boss man and all, so why should we have to think about it, right?! Well....I have to be selfish and all and say, that yes....think it through before you ask for something.....it seems that I never ever ever get the normal response...and I know He is having a good 'ol laugh right about now.

So besides my detrimental humility, and most awesome selfish self....today I got a facebook message asking me if I was missing a dog named Coraline. Just so happened I was...but I wasn't really 'missing' her....the fireworks evidently scared her really bad last night and instead of hanging out with the neighbors bonfire party...that when they started shooting off the big loud fireworks...she took the heck off! Luckily she had her rabies tag from Wally's on and they had my name, but still thought I was in Dunlap. The people who found her looked me up on facebook, lol. She was about 3 miles away. Dumb dog!
But...I'm really glad there are still good people who try to do their best out in the world. Yay!

Well...anyway, ....today was productive. A little annoying, somewhat drabby, and overall ok. Looks like I will be setting up a studio here soon. Although having funds to do such would be required. Still planning bunches of stuff, that still looks accomplishable too. Besides the fact my sewing room is a total disaster, I'm well pleased with the productivity that got done in there today.
Just 4 sets to go....and hopefully tons more too. I'm so ready to have some serious work to do. Like seriously. I know, right.... because I'm not the same person I was last week...and certainly not the same one I was yesterday. I'm on a roll to the finish. ...and I will not elaborate on that just yet. ;)

I played piano for about an hour yesterday....the same song. (I was learning it...duh) lol. Should practice tonight before I forget it...
School hopefully starts back up again tomorrow since we've been slacking since daddy's been home.....he finally goes back to work tomorrow.
watched Arthor Christmas tonight....it was better than I expected (which was very low to begin with) and it was kinda sad...but kinda 'ugh, another santa movie', but but but.....I totally related the story in it to the boss man. Yeah, I know...I do that with almost everything, deal with it. But still....it reminds me of how people 'tell' about God, and say to 'believe' in God. And how all these kids believe he comes on christmas eve and such.....
Relates to people believing He will be coming on so-and-so time....
Is believing enough?
If you love enough, or pray enough, or cry enough, or ask enough.....do you think it determines whether or not He comes at all or quicker/slower? Does anything you could do alter the outcome? Does anything anyone does, even determine whether or not He is even real?
For instance... If you have this very good friend....that you love enough, talk to enough, and they freakily even converse with you....does this make them really real? A product of your imagination maybe? Can you make it real because you believe in them, because you love them?? Or are they something else? An angel perhaps....the comforter....a guide, a extension of someone else....? Does this make them any less real?
What about Him..... nothing you can do can determine whether or not He is real. It's I suppose how you analyze certain outcomes or experiences that either reveal that He is...or He is not. If we had other experiences...could we not be swayed to the other side? ....so how does one make a fair choice? Where is the freedom of choice if we only have pieces of the truth? Would it be my fault if I were only given dark puzzle pieces? Or only light? How can I determine what the picture is until I first know how many pieces there are and what the picture truly is?

I'll admit, I've been dealt ten buckets of light pieces and only 3 of dark....the dark buckets are larger than the light buckets, but the light buckets sparkle. I like sparkle....and even if I lose all the pieces because the cat wanted his table back.....when I remember the puzzle, I will remember the sparkly pieces.

Want to hear a story? Sure you do!

Once upon a time...there was this young girl. She was lost and confused as we all get when the rains come. Nothing makes sense, nothing comes from our efforts...
But she had this very good friend. This friend knelt down to her and took her hands. "What is it?" He asked.
"Wasted efforts, there's no reason to even bother. It does no good to do good." She cried.
"Why would you say that?" He would ask, already knowing her answer.
"Everything I do begets nothing. I;d rather do nothing than try to do something to get the same result".
"It's like planting seeds." He smiled. "When you act, when you work, when you do those things....every time you are planting a seed. Do you expect to see the entire garden grown in one night?"
She looked at him contemplating...what...
"You're not in the garden yet." He whispered. "And garden's take time. They take patience. They take many seeds. They take warmth, they take light, they take...rain."
She looked down with a smile.
And this is what very good friends are for. And this is what this life is for. And this is why one single sparkly puzzle piece will be cherished over every dark piece in the entire puzzle. And this is why we should continually fight to believe in very good friends....to make them real....just like we should be fighting to make the garden real.


Yay! Stories!
I was in a garden before....even if it was only for a short time....my life is in it. And this is my sparkly puzzle piece. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment