Tuesday, January 22, 2013

seedlings are hard to crack....

So the sun is shining again. That bright vibrant star full of lightning blinding rays. Warmness coasting at it's tips just before the air flow steals it away. You know it's warm, but somehow that blizzardly breeze snips it off suddenly...and you escape back inside.

Let me tell you of my week....the past 2 days anyway, lol. It's only Tuesday.
I snagged me a job with the photography company.....I wouldn't say this is being accomplished for money though...as I'm afraid I didn't even ask that part, ha. I do however want to use this leverage to learn a bit here and there and help pay for that vacation coming up fast. I'm hoping it doesn't steal so much time....because then I'll have to abandon that venture. We shall see what becomes of this part-time seasonal charade I've set afire...
Joined a school group for the kiddos. So far it's okay. only 2.5 hours, so not an issue on my lack of time management. Not any crazies that I've noticed so far either.
My backdrops arrived today!!! And I will attempt to set them up tomorrow and get this space ready for the photoshoot.
Today I was supposed to finish cutting out and prepping appliques, but well...I did...just not the ones I really need to do, lol. Damn, I'm good at this working without working crap.
I still have time, though I'm pretty sure I'm going to bed early and then really get on the ball with that in the morning instead.
I'm also still lingering on the edge of this predicament that I didn't really discuss before...and I just need 3 hours of uninterrupted time to sort through it all....time that does not remind me that I have real work that needs finished.
Also want to say that Jesus is awesome. Let me tell you a story....

Once upon a time in a land north east from here and about 15 ft higher....there was a heart that was lamenting and travailing due to the ever changing heartbeats of struggle. These were the times of not just the rains, but the stretching out and growth of new shoots and the splitting open of new seeds. This harsh world had made this heart once again forget of the purpose..the meaning...the goal... The little heart ached because of the turmoil of its environment.
"What do I do?! Which do I choose?! What can I do?! ... What do I......"
"Let me." The voice spoke....interrupting the barrage of uncertain questions that plagues the little heart. The voice....the one so longed for and desperately missing after the time of silence....the voice that one never forgets....
"Let me."
The little heart shivered....and laid those questions and trials and struggles and uncertainties at the feet of the one who spoke.
And the sun rose....the rains thundered...the seeds cracked open in fury.....and the stretching out of new growth spanned upward into the atmosphere.......what a great tree this shall be....

:)
I still like stories...yes I do. Especially these....since they are so caustic....like throwing gasoline into a supernova....and the voice...well, let's just say He whom speaks..is freaking awesome. <3
Moral of the story...... 'we' do not have to burden ourselves with this foolishness of the world. 'we' do not have to choose or suffer, or struggle, or search for ways to fill in the gaps.....'we' can never fill those gaps.....no matter how much we pour into those holes, they still remain empty......and 'we' continually forget.....only one thing can fill them.....only one....remember......
'we' have freak outs when we fear we might forget His voice....we freak out if 'we' think He has forgotten us, or 'we' will forget His face...'we' spill out when we are flooded with ourselves....full or holes and empty....scattered out upon the cold floor...
But...We will not forget His voice....and after an eternity when you feared He won't bless you with that voice...He speaks and you remember all of a sudden. We know He won't forget Us. We will always be held by His face....and when We spill out....He lifts Us up and fills Us with more than We ever thought we could hold....


....do you like my rants....lol.....I find it rather odd I sit here when I should be sewing and tell you my stories about Jesus Christ and His awesomeness at 11:15pm and even if something needs mailed out tomorrow....there isn't anything that would keep me from writing about Him...when I need to anyway. Sometimes I even forget what He says after I write it...and I go back and look at older things and consider myself a freak, lol. I relearn stuff...again and again if I must...some I don't remember writing at all and I go 'ohhhh!!' like I just learned something new for the first time... I'm such a dork.

So anyway...lots and lots and lots to do. I must go now...and I really hope that after watching a fair amount of youtube and spending way too much time.....I hope aliens are not real, the boss man is coming back soon, the shootings at the school are a hoax (ahem...government set-up for sure right there), the government isn't trying to control earth's grid network, and we can reach spiritual enlightenment sooner rather than later.

Happy days my good pals of jiggly freon. Don't inhale the bs

No comments:

Post a Comment