Tuesday, January 29, 2013

............never mind me.....I'm just an outcast

I just don't know what to say. Some people are just lunatics. Why the heck I continue to allow these piss whippy shitnessy people into my beautiful happy glow of sunshine I will never know....but I assure you it will be the last. This goes all the way back to my resolution....to be selfish...but not just selfish....a selfish ass. The ass part of it is imperative!

Other than that reply to a oddly placed comment....all is sunshine. :)
Besides the fact there is still too much to do and far too less time to complete it all in. I'm a bit po'd and annoyed and fire blazing 'someone's gonna get it if they look at me the wrong way' sort of 'ish. Just tread lightly....

Anyway.....so far so good with that new resolve I posted about yesterday?? I'm feeling all accomplished...even though I did absolutely nothing. Sweet.
I lucked out as well....and really need to use this time to make good on some most excellent set of circumstances, so I can't talk long.

In other news....I need some help...like with stuff that needs done, and this, that, and the other. So send someone to do odd jobs for me....without cash pay....but I can bake you cookies or pizza, or something easyish like. ...ok, no not pizza....very hard to share that.

.............nevermind. now that I think about it I don't think I can even write anything else. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment