Saturday, August 25, 2018

Look to the horizon....

Where the earth and the stars meet...
   ... that's where we'll find each other.

____________________________________

It's the end of something.
I can feel it's death, even if I can't find what has died.
Everything is watching for the funeral...
to discover what was lost...
But the other side is awaiting to see what has been emptied.
For where there's a space, something will fill it...
what will it be?



I had a dream... and I happened to give someone some good advice to the detriment of their parents...
 *shrugs
so.... subconsciously, I'm going to accept the possibility that they received it.
I'm gonna watch and see what happens...
should be fun



*yawn...I'm tired.
not even 9 yet....
on chapter 17, or was it 18....hmmm???
nighttime walks are way better, by the way...
and glitter is awesome
that is all...




No comments:

Post a Comment