Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Updates are far better than downdates...


   ....
you ever feel like you are a surfer...
and you are 'the' surfer that always catches the wave first?
and you surf and enjoy all that comes with the new things...

 and then everyone has no clue because they can't understand all that you learned form that wave you caught....because only you and maybe some unknown to you person caught the wave first....

then eventually the others catch that wave and learn the same things.... and everyone surfs that wave together... like a thousand people... and they high five each other and share all their cool stuff they figured out...  you know, all the stuff you learned months ago... and they celebrate....
then eventually the rest of the world catches that wave too.. maybe...

but now you have like 3 days to celebrate and share info with those thousand people... until the next wave comes... and you know you'll be riding it alone... and maybe that one other person you've never met... and you'll again be ahead of everyone else by the time they get to catch it.... and again they won't understand you... and again they won't grasp the depth of what you say.....
until they catch it later... and they say the same things and everything is acknowledged, all the high fives and celebrations and hooplah...

yeah... my life... and I'm watching the next wave build... and I still choose to ride it first. Even if I do it alone.
______________________________

there's something dragging down my vibrations, yo.... not liking it one bit...
you know when you list something for sale...
and they offer less, which is fine... I don't need it.
but then they want to disassemble said item for whatever reasons... and it's like... well no... just buy it, ain't nobody got time fo dat...
so then they are like, okay whatever...
then they say they only have so and so amount when they thought they had more, would I take even less.... ?? O_O
oy vey....
it's a bad deal, but I still don't really need the item... I don't care if it sells or not.
so I said only today if they come pick it up, I'm not driving out to meet.
.....
by tonight, I'm unlisting the thing and just going to look at it sitting in my house somewhere.... because I'm so over this whole flip floppy buyer thing. Go spend twice as much on a new one, yo. I'm done being helpful...
that is so not what I want to be remembered for. fuck that shit.
I could tell them to pay me with a box of snickers and a kitten.... but someone I live with would have a heart attack and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate my hilarious efforts to form great memories....
anyway..... we have enough cats... :(
 ___________________________________________

On chapter 16 in book, I think...
getting there......

have a half outline of next script.... but see... here's the thing.... Killian decided to push to the head of the line and he just realized he doesn't even know what to do with his own story.... we have the first half.... but now he's all depressed and is just sitting there weeping over his little flask of whiskey... what a fucking baby.... now I'm stuck with half a script outline and I'm not sure where he wants to go with it. Do you want to find a way back to Ireland? I ask him... "No." " I don't know" "Do I?" "Maybe" well, no".... fuck Killian, figure this shit out... - Do you want to stay with the american family? Cause some mischief? " I don't know" Maybe" well, no" Do I?".... argh.... leprechauns are little bastards... and him having an alcohol problem isn't helping...

I might go back and just work on my others, reedit them and such. Not sure yet.

had a lot of work orders this week... but now they are all finished. I have 3, but they can't be done yet.
so looks like I'm sleeping in tomorrow! yay! unless they actually send me more between now and 9am.

Have a painting to paint.
Have a book to finish reading...
Have another I need to start reading
have some videos I need to watch.
have a movie that needs watched
and right now, I have supper to cook....soooo.....

later peepers of mutiny and ecstasy, let the raindrops of nirvana cast their eagle eyed miracles down into your cubicles of metatron revolution. And have a piece of cake with it too... and Irish whiskey. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment