Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Split the night

Shit is about to get real.

By 'real' I mean the world is going to manifest some fucking awesomeness
that right now you can only see in the ether realms.
Holy holy holy shit!!!

I keep looking for something to hang onto...but what fun would that be.
Let's fucking fly.

I will no longer be available for anything that does not support 'next level' me.


I will no longer waver. I will no longer spare you. I will no longer keep you safe.
You will burn, and it will be I who will leave the scar.
Watch the fuck out.
Get out of my way.
I may not know where I'm going, but I will run you over.
Splat.

Pele has awakened. Athena has awakened. The others....are here.
I must go log into the GPS.
It was a fine time with you all.
Now leave with your blessings.... or I shall cast you out.
You've forgotten.... about me.
I'm not your hero. I'm my own...
which sometimes makes me your villain.
I'm fine with that.
I accept.
Let's fucking do this.

______________________________________________________________

so yeah.
work orders, living room painted...
I made it to level 43 on my list thing. Get to do artwork! (x2)
First, I'm going to straighten out my living room and put the covers back on the plugs
then I'm going to hang up curtains (temporary curtains)
then go prep some frames for that artwork
then search amazon for better curtains and pinterest for window box ideas that aren't from the 1960's
then dinner
then write. I'm on chapter 7
then meditate....cause I want to know where I'm headed. Clarity, yo.
I will no longer be available for anything that does not support 'next level' me.
and wandering is not supportive. fuck that.


No comments:

Post a Comment