Sunday, July 29, 2018

Take my arms that I might reach you...

How can I love myself more?

Ask yourself that question,
when the world wraps you in chaos and plummets you
into the depths of the fury.
Let him embrace you.
The dark knight that pours out his pain and blasphemy.
Let him speak and writhe.
Hear the torture he feels. Give him space.
Let him remain safe with you.
How else can he find his way home if all doors are locked?
Love him.
It's not hard when you can love yourself.
Know you are the safe space. The fortress of peace.
Know you are the womb that can carry a soul.
The goddess that allows others to grow.
Allow, because you are allowed.
There are many ways to fight, but not all of them are with a sword.
Love the dark enough and it will no longer be dark.
Do you have limitations on your love?
Is there enough for yourself?
Fill yourself up.... then pour out, pour out.
Drown them all, the sufferers in the land beyond you.
____________________________________________________

Full moon eclipse energy, planets in retrograde.
I'm loving this.
It feels so unstable, but I have good balance.
Insights and intuitive lessons flow easily.
I'm listening.
Always listening... even when the storm rages.
Do you not listen for the voice?
Can you...Will you not hear?
Listen! Listen!
____________________________________________________
I've warned you.
I will not wait for you. I will leave you behind.
I can't, I won't, stay here with you.
I will move forward. Upward. Outward.
Prepare yourselves.
I'm not here to drag you, or save you, or help you.
I will devour you if you are not careful.
Be warned. Be prepared.
I am the Goddess... and I will thrive.

_____________________________________________________

that was fun.
picking up paint tomorrow.
1 work order, lol. I guess I'm on break?
have important projects and scheduled activities lined up.
on chapter 5 still in book...almost to 6
I'm pouring out love to myself
I'm allowing myself to receive the love I give too. (this is so important!)
feeling amazingballs.
feeling like the world is going to skyrocket soon, I smell the rocket fuel.
I love love love this! Exciting as fuck amazingness is going to go down!
or up! or out! who cares, it's going to be fantastic!





No comments:

Post a Comment