Saturday, July 7, 2018

day 18 and 19 and 20 homework

day 18 homework
collaboration.
this would work wonders if I had other people awesome like me...
fuck.
Write down all the names you though are the competition.
..umm.
I'm not in competition with anyone else...?
I have my own stuff....they have theirs...
let them do them...let me do me....
screenwriting competitions are for gaining readers and eyes...
but the story speaks for itself... I only wrote it, I didn't come up with it...
so whatever... nothing personal. idc about other writers.
Of course I'd love the prize money, yo.
 Alexandria and her competition.... who cares...
she's gonna do herself no matter what...soooo...
there used to be a skit called the Sock Puppet Theater, but it's ended.
April Wenchell or however you spell her name did it. It was cool.
Alexandria was born on a whim... and that's exactly how she is...
whim-sical...
this reminds me of sewing...when I used to sew... I watched other
people make their stuff and eventually stopped altogether....
who the fuck cares what they are doing...
focus on your own shit.
Yeah, some are awesome, but who cares...? I don't get it.
Like photographers too.... I have 2 favorites.
But I don't want to do pictures like them.... I love their stuff...
but I want my own stuff to be my own...soooo...go them!

as for collaboration...
I'm unaware of anyone who would be willing to involve theirselves in my escapades.
and I'm rather comfortable doing it alone anyway, sooo....

of course I do love competition in some cases...
like do I know I can win high rankings??
like in a photography contest? sewing contest? costume contest?
am I going up against people who think they can, or people who know they can?
mindset is everything.
So why didn't I enter the Nichol screenwriting competition, you ask?
Because it's the best one out there....and my first script isn't going to make the cut.
The fifth one maybe....but not the first, no matter how much I love it.
But it might have a chance with the ones I did enter. Legit, yo. I know my skills...
and even if they are better than the dross floating around certain screenwriting groups.... I know there are other writers who've been doing this longer and perhaps have a better grip on industry standards than I. And that's okay. I'm still learning, yo. You'll see me among the best eventually....and I'm not talking about writers who make shows and movies already out there... they just have the producers and studios stuck in fear about sales.... I mean...look at Sharknado. I'm so proud those motherfuckers sold the script and then sold even more of them....but really now.... is it a 'good' story...NO, is it all the great acting...NO...is it the awesome cgi sharks?! hell yeah...NO.....it's just basic studio...'let's make a quick buck over here with the shark pool and wait until a real movie comes along'... I suppose that's legit. 
________________________________________________________________

day 19 homework
Things you are avoiding..
like things you are holding on to.
Things you need to forgive
things you just have got to do.

I just realized my garden is in dire need of attention...
Like I know this.... but I didn't think of the feng-shui connections...
shit
Weather!!! get not fucking hot so I can go outside without suffocating!

I don't have anyone to forgive...
Most things I do... so I'm either forgetting something or whatever....
I need to start my book...
Once I start, I'm good....just starting...argh
things holding on to....well if someone would buy this shit...
I need to finish my tree book too....

___________________________________________________
day 20 homework
just let things happen....
I do this all the time...? what?
Let yourself do whatever you feel like doing...
I do....everyday.... <3
soooo..... I guess I mastered this homework....
1 day left! yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment